Body pain can be caused by a number of factors, including inflamed joints, broken bones, pulled muscles or tendons and arthritis. Over time, the pain can become a nuisance and have a negative impact on a person’s lifestyle. There are also a number of diseases that can cause your body to feel pain.
Common causes of body pain symptoms: –
1. Unusual exertion or overuse, including strains or sprains
2. Accidental injury including fracture
3. Gout (especially found in the big toe)
4. Osteoarthritis – degenerative joint disease
5. Septic arthritis
8. Infectious diseases, including
9. Chondromalacia patellae
* Rheumatic fever
* Epstein-Barr viral syndrome
For those who are seeking home remedies for pain, the following treatments will help:
* Prepare ginger tea by boiling fresh ginger every day. Regular drinking of the tea will help boost the body’s immune system, making it more resistant to pain.
* Apply ointments or paste made from grounding peppermint or spearmint. The cooling menthol in these herbs helps relieve body from pain.
* Heat and then sniff some essential oils that are known to possess healing properties. These oils include olive oil, jasmine, juniper, lavender, rosemary, and thyme.
* Although not essentially a treatment, eating a balanced diet helps in maintaining the body’s vitality, making it resistant to pain.
The benefits of yoga are 3 fold : –
1. Flexibility: – This is obvious isn’t it. But this has to be talked about again… I know a little redundant. Flexibility will really benefit your body and weight training.
Let’s just put it this way. When I wake up in the morning and start my yoga routine, I bend over for the first time to touch my toes and the stiffness is incredible. I cannot wait for the morning when I bend down and with the ease of rubber band just flop right down.
The greatest thing about flexibility and yoga is it is by far the greatest range of motion increaser out there. Whatever you may read, muscle down get longer… then just get back to moving the way they were meant to move. We are all dysfunctional and yoga will cure this!
2. Breathing: – I would easily consider this to be one of the most under appreciated techniques in fitness. Breathing can make the difference between getting that one extra rep and saving your head from blood pressure headaches.
Yoga is really cool in that sense because it teaches you’re to concentrate and control your breathing. It will actually a lot harder to do at first. Concentrating on breathing out and breathing in on direction is hard… especially when you are tired and start to break faster.
3. Mental Power: – The ability to concentrate and keep your mind focused is huge. Focus will improve your performance not only in yoga but in weight training. Yoga is so great because if forces you to focus.
I can’t even imagine how I would let me mind wander during the routine. I am so present trying to make the different positions effective that I am always there. That is a good habit to form.