There are various conditions to be followed if you exercise regularly. However if you prefer to remain fit in easy ways without sweating on workouts then there are simple ways to do it.
Let us first discuss briefly about exercise then we will cover unexercise ways of staying fit.
It is important to note that the human body needs to be warmed up and cooled down when exercising. Warm ups need to last 10 to 15 minutes before the beginning of an exercise routine and cool downs need to last 5 to 10 minutes after the completion of the exercise routine. The warm up helps to prevent tears to the muscles that can occur if the muscles are cold and thus shorter than when warm. The cool down will help to distribute the lactic acid throughout the muscle. Lactic acid is a byproduct of exercise and is the main reason for pain and soreness in muscles the day after exercising.
Warm ups and cool downs can involve stretching, walking slower than exercising pace and heavy breathing exercises. Any activity that warms up the muscles can be involved in a warm up activity. The activity will need to warm up the same muscles that will be used during the exercise routine. Cooling down after an exercise routine should focus on the muscles that were just worked out in the exercise routine.
The benefits of exercise are rooted in a life of physical activity. The body needs to move, the heart needs to pump, and the muscles and mind need to be able to release some of that built up stress that living places upon us all. Through weekly exercise regimes, the human body can change, mold and prevent illness. No matter how you twist and turn it, the body is a machine that needs to stay well oiled and the perfect oil is exercise.
However, there are ways with which you can remain fit without putting your body to stress.
Unexercise ways to stay healthy
- Eat the right food – instead of fried foods, have baked or steamed. Include salads and fruits in your diet.
- Water – drink lots, clean and boiled.
- Walk – try to walk every morning, or anywhere else you can.
- Yoga and meditation – yoga is one of the best ways to keep fit and healthy and meditation calms and relaxes the mind.
- Clean habits – try not to drink alcohol or smoke.
- Eyes are one of the most wonderful gifts given to us. Here are some tips to take care of them.
- Have a good night sleep and give them enough rest.
- Massage your eyes with almond oil using your ring finger without giving too much pressure.
- Refresh your eyes by splashing cold water on them.
- Buy good quality cosmetics. Never lend or use other people’s eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, mascara or eyeshadow.
- Wear sunglasses while going out in the sun.
- Have a good diet consisting of fruit and vegetables. Red, orange, yellow and dark green vegetables, fruit and greens are very good for the eyes.
- Make lifestyle changes like giving up alcohol, smoking, avoiding fatty and refined food.
- Cover your hair with a scarf or shawl during travel to prevent tangles and to protect your hair from dust.
- Always dilute shampoo in a little water and use it. Do not use it directly. Wet your hair first and then apply this diluted shampoo.
- Never skip meals as you tend to eat more at the next meal. Do not skip breakfast in particular.
- Include a lot of fibre in your diet as it gives a feeling of fullness, thereby preventing you from gorging on fatty foods.
- Light aerobic exercise like jogging, swimming, cycling and running accelerates weight loss. Consult a physician before starting any weight loss program. Aerobic exercise combined with healthy eating also help in weight reduction.
- Use a wide toothed comb to remove tangles and do not comb wet hair. Avoid using a hair dryer to dry your hair. Do not tie your hair tightly. Always use coated rubber bands or soft hair ties.
- Mayonnaise is an excellent conditioner for dry hair. Massage your scalp with mayonnaise and leave it for half an hour. Then shampoo as usual. Always rinse your hair well so that no traces of shampoo are left behind.