A multiple orgasm is something that sounds like “Fiji” to women. It is something wonderful and exotic… and unlikely to be obtainable. Meanwhile the ability to experience an orgasm several times in a row lays at the very nature of female sexuality! So why is it that not all of the women use this, God’s, gift?
One of the women, when asked about a multiple orgasm, replied with: “Wow, what is that?” And there is absolutely nothing exotic in it. It is one of the normal variations of a female orgasm when a woman experiences several (up to 3-5) orgasmic releases during one sexual intercourse, usually following one another every 15-40 seconds. The main condition for it is long enough sexual intercourse, and it is something that is of course a man’s responsibility. At the same time just the length of the intercourse alone is not what achieves multiple orgasm. The basis for the success is the absence of the so-called refractory period in a woman. In other words the woman does not need to rest and take a break between orgasms as a man does. Therefore if after the first orgasm a man continues to intensively stimulate the partner then she is very likely to experience a second orgasm.
- 1 What is Multiple Orgasm?
- 1.1 Advice for a Couple in Multiple Orgasm
- 1.2 Types of Multiple Orgasms
- 1.3 What are Multiple Orgasm Sex Positions
- 1.3.1 Scissors to achieve multiple orgasms
- 1.3.2 Stacking Sex Posture for Multiple Orgasms
- 1.3.3 Shaker/Baker for Multiple Orgasm
- 1.3.4 Gun Loader to Get MUltiOrgasm
- 1.3.5 Be a Predator to Achieve Multiple Orgasms
- 1.3.6 Bending Sex for Series of Orgasms
- 1.3.7 Miracle Sex to Gain MultiOrgasm
- 1.3.8 Clit Rubber for Multiple Orgasms
- 1.3.9 Sitting Sex to MultiOrgasms
- 1.3.10 Become An Expert Orgasm Giver!
- 1.3.11 Recommended By Readers
What is Multiple Orgasm?
So is a multiple orgasm (or multiple orgasms) healthier or better in any way than a usual orgasm? Let’s start with the fact that any orgasm is an additional pressure on the heart. It is also known that the electroencephalogram (the recording of the brain’s spontaneous electrical activity over a short period of time, usually 20-40 minutes, as recorded from multiple electrodes placed on the scalp) of an orgasm is the same as one of an epileptic seizure. Both are accompanied with the convulsions of the whole body. Compared to just one female orgasm, a multiple orgasm has nothing special except for the repetitive charge. Thus, even one orgasm can lead to unpleasant consequences if you suffer from hypertension, weak vessels, epilepsy and other similar illnesses. However, a totally opposite statement can be said about a long, hard jog for example. In our point of view a multiple orgasm is neither useful, nor harmful as far as your health goes and definitely beneficial in the area of pleasure. By the way, there is also an opinion that a female orgasm is a defensive reaction, preventing the body from excessive arousal. Having reached the critical level of tension, the nervous system gives a signal: “I’ve had enough! I’m done!” and the woman experiences the peak of sensations.
Should couples strive to achieve a multiple orgasm for full sexual experience? That’s a good question! Not every woman and not under every circumstance reaches even one orgasm. It strongly depends on the level of her trust with her partner, ability to relax well, and sometimes even making a plan with a man about the necessary strategy. And in this sense a multiple orgasm requires solid and sincere relationship in a couple. Besides the word ‘should’ in this question makes it particularly doubtful. Along with this word a multiple orgasm becomes more of an achievement than pleasure. In other words, when ‘we should’ appears in a relationship, it stops being a relationship of love and becomes one focused on achievements.
And talking about the man, in order to get a woman to have a multiple orgasm, should the partner be at minimum a long-distance runner? That is actually exactly correct. If he hasn’t mastered the technique of achieving his own multiple orgasm, then maybe it wouldn’t even be beneficial to strive for a multiple orgasm for his partner. Kind of like rabbits, who die from a heart attack in the process of mating. So any achievements in sex are possible only when the partners are a tandem: if they treat each other with kindness and trust, feel each other really well and work on their relationship overall and not on specific achievements.
Advice for a Couple in Multiple Orgasm
Men are advised to look for certain techniques of sexual intercourse’s prolongation on the internet, there are a lot of them, especially in eastern cultures such as China and India, most popular ones called Kegels and Jelqing exercises. Optionally, a man can form certain skills, which contribute to the woman’s multiple orgasm. It’s quite another matter that a man can become obsessed with the achievement itself and not on the relationship, which can lead to distrust, tensions and arguments. Therefore a woman should not define such a goal as achieving a multiple orgasm. If she fails at achieving it (which is absolutely normal and is not the evidence of any defects) a man will feel like a failure. Besides not every woman and not every time welcomes further stimulation after the first orgasm, a lot of women have such a high sensitivity that continuing the caresses is actually painful. Overall, of course, every couple can win a lot from the full exploration of their capabilities but naturally it would be better if the ability to experience an orgasm was measured by the quality of the sensations and not the quantity.
So does this mean that achieving a multiple orgasm is not an indicator of hyper sexuality? The answer is, not at all. Furthermore, a multiple orgasm sometimes comes with the mental dysfunctions in the area of sexual behavior. Taoist wise men say that the peaks of pleasure are only a part of the love process, and no orgasm should become an end in itself, not a single one, nor a multiple one. When you and your partner learn to perform the circulation of sexual energy along your body, then you will be able to experience the waves of orgasms as often as you want. When you will make love, you will feel the closest connection (physical, emotional and even spiritual), which you very rarely felt before, if ever.
At one point the discovery of a multiple orgasm caused a commotion in sexology, and over the course of several decades the amount of women practicing a multiple orgasm has grown exponentially, and they are not even taught by anyone; they just found out that it’s possible. One thing to mention is it may be best to try this first with masturbation with a vibrator, which allows you to control the process and not having to worry the stresses of your partner’s involvement. This guide was meant as an introduction to the subject and just barely touches the tip of the iceberg. Spend some time researching, experimenting and practicing. Pretty soon you will personally know the incredible euphoria of multiple orgasms.
Types of Multiple Orgasms
Some women feel that one is enough and others find that their clitoris is too sensitive after their first orgasm and their just not interested in having any more.
Men have a refractory period after ejaculating which makes multiple orgasms more difficult for them to achieve. Women on the other hand don’t have a refractory period, after their first orgasm they are in the plateau stage and stay aroused for longer and if stimulation is continued more orgasms are possible.
Sequential Multiples Orgasms
These are a series of climaxes that come close together with an interruption in arousal. The woman might need a few seconds to relax and then stimulation can continue, with another orgasm occuring within minutes. A likely situation for this to happen is if the clitoris is stimulated manually or orally until climax is reached, followed by another climax during intercourse.
Some women might find that their clitoris is very sensitive after their first orgasm. If direct stimulation is too intense, try indirect stimulation on another part of the genitals. It might help to take deep breaths, rocking your pelvis in time with your breathing, while the energy builds up again in your genitals. Within a few minutes you could find that over stimulation will give way to pleasure.
Serial Multiples Orgasms
These are orgasms that come one after the other without interruption in arousal. These are only seconds apart and may feel like on continuous orgasm with multiple peak points. This is likely to be achieved if the clitoris and G-spot are being stimulated simultaneously.
Some women find that their second or third orgasms are more powerful than the first, and some find that their orgasms become progressively less intense.
What are Multiple Orgasm Sex Positions
Not all positions are easy to get the hang of the first time round, but with practice the pair of you will master it. Remember, it takes two to tango, as this also applies to having multiple orgasmic sex. Both people need to make the effort for a gratifying result.
Scissors to achieve multiple orgasms
1. Happy scissors: The woman during sexual intercourse will need to raise her legs upright. The man will gently, I repeat, gently, grip each ankle spreading her legs open, parting them at 80 degrees or whatever. It’s easy to get overly excited at this point, so the man needs to be careful and in control to avoid causing pain or injury to the woman. Bruising to the ankles may happen if the mans grip is to tight, and as for parting her legs, he needs to remember they’ll only open so far. This is called the happy scissor sex position, not the sad one, so take care. While the tendons of the legs pivot deep in the pelvic cavity, jostling them to and fro will subtly change sensations in the lower region for both genders.
Stacking Sex Posture for Multiple Orgasms
2. Sexy stack: This includes the man kneeling down resting his buttocks on the back of his calves. The woman will sit on his lap over his erect penis with both legs straddled either side of his thighs. Start rocking and the friction will cause multiple orgasms.
Shaker/Baker for Multiple Orgasm
3. Shake ‘n’ bake: If you’d like a stimulating break from intercourse, the shake ‘n’ bake sex move is the ideal way to do this. How its done: The man will withdraw his penis and rest the tip on the clitoris. He’ll then grip the base of the penis and shake it from side to side so the head makes contact with the clitoris with every shake.
Gun Loader to Get MUltiOrgasm
4. Loaded pistol: The man will sit on the bed and lean back on his arms. It’s important the man gets comfortable for this sexual activity. The woman will settle over him with her legs straddled, leaning back on her arms also. Now the pair of you will work together building up a sexy momentum by thrusting and leaning simultaneously. This is a fantastic sex position for hitting the G-spot every go.
Be a Predator to Achieve Multiple Orgasms
5. Predator: This requires the woman get on all fours so the man can enter from behind, leaving his hands free to do some stimulating hand work. This particular sex position allows the man to reach the vagina with his hands whilst his penis is still locked inside the woman from the rear. This sex move is a sort of two for the price of one, (the woman will pleasure from both angles).
Bending Sex for Series of Orgasms
6. Bend over backwards: The man will lie on his back, and the woman get on and straddle him. The woman should lean back slowly with her arms resting on the bed or floor for support (or resting her hand over him while showing her ass to his penis). Ideal sex move for clitoral stimulation, nipple suck as well as deep penetration. Very good pose to get multiple orgasms.
Miracle Sex to Gain MultiOrgasm
7. Magical: Only for the energetic: The woman lies flat on her back. The man will lift the womans legs up to his shoulders and wrap them around his neck. On penetration he will hold her hips giving him more control over his thrusts. G-spot bliss!
Clit Rubber for Multiple Orgasms
8. Love-locked: Both people need to be on their side facing each other. His legs need to be pushed between hers, and hers wrapped around his hips as he penetrates. Fantastic sex position for clitoral stimulation!
Sitting Sex to MultiOrgasms
9. Seated scissors: This move lets the woman have control in order to determine the depth and angle of penetration, as well as how much clitoral stimulation she gets. This requires the man lying down with his knees bent and the woman straddling him. She will place one leg to the side of his hip, and the other between his legs. She will now locate the ideal spot to grind against his pubic bone while his penis is still engaged inside. This sex position is controlled more so by the woman, where she decides on the pace, depth, and the amount of pressure and friction she wants.
Become An Expert Orgasm Giver!
For complete mastery on giving series of orgasms to your partner, please read orgasm guides below: