Women have been changing the appearance of their pubic hair for generations. Today, many use shaving or waxing to improve its appearance but others find these methods aren’t for them. They may have very sensitive skin, which is irritated by pubic shaving, or they are particularly sensitive to the pain of waxing. They find that grooming pubic hair is a better way for them to keep it looking neat without the risks of rashes, bloodspots, pimples and ingrown hairs, which are associated with removing pubic hair.
Simple Method to groom pubic hair:
- Clean your tools. Keep a separate grooming kit for your bits.
- Trim excess hair before you shave, shape, or tidy.
- Bathe before grooming.
- Lather up.
- Shave or trim in the direction of hair growth.
- Take your time and use caution.
If you do decide waxing or shaving pubic hair isn’t for you, grooming pubic hair is very straightforward. Here’s how to get started.
Grooming pubic hair starts with daily exfoliating and moisturising of the pubic area. This keeps the hair and skin in good condition. If you wish to trim your pubic hair, first, wash and shampoo it. You can use a little conditioner too, so that the hair is tangle free. You’ll need a pair of small sharp scissors and a large-toothed comb to get started. A beard trimmer is even better. Set it to long length and then start trimming. Use scissors and a comb in the same way as a hair stylist does. Run the comb thru the hair and then cut against the comb.
Only take a little off at a time and remember to keep checking the mirror to see how you’re getting on. Curly hair will spring back when you’ve cut it so make sure you don’t cut it too short. Be careful you don’t cut yourself. Using a beard trimmer or pubic hair shaver is easier as you don’t’ have to worry about injuring yourself or trimming hair too short.
When you’ve finished trimming, take a shower to wash away all the hairs. As with shaving pubic hair, maintenance is important. Regular trimming will keep hair neat. How often will depend on how quickly your hair grows but every four days is about average.
How to Groom Your Pubic Hair
The simple process to groom pubic hair style is given here:
- Decide on the design of the pubic hair style.
- Disinfect your razor.
- Wet your pubic hair so it’s easier to cut. Pubic hair styles need soft hairs.
- Use conditioner to soften hair.
- Choose a natural cream, moisturizer, or gel to lubricate the skin and reduce the chance of irritation or breakouts.
- Hold the skin tight and shave slowly and gently in the direction that your hairs grow.
- Rinse your razor after each swipe.
- You can use trimmer if you want to have shapely designs.
- Remember to shave and trim in the style you want.
Post Grooming Pubic Hair Scenario
After grooming pubic hair, your vagina may look like this.
Pubic Hair Removal Guides
Pubic hair is a bit irritating to some people, for others trimming works. Some partners prefer clean shaven penis or vanginal areas. In every case, it is important to remove pubic hair for hygiene and infection free skin. If you use chemical cream to remove pubic hair, you may have allergies and irritation. The use of home remedies given in the guides below are some of the good options to avoid this pubic hair issues, it is completely safe and easy to use.
Here, you know how to remove pubic hair at home with easy tips and remedies without pain. With the help of these home remedies, it will be no risk of harm, when shaving this soft and sensitive pubic area.