Are you serious about your skin care? Serious skin care requires a total health approach, or you’ll never achieve the skin care results you want.
After all, our health is the most important thing to us. What are we without our health? And our overall state of health is related to the state of our skin as well as our overall wellbeing. With good health we achieve great skin, but without it it’s extremely difficult to achieve great skin.
So if, to achieve serious skin care results, we need to get serious about our skin, and health, first, what should we do? How do we go about this?
Simple. Notice I said simple, not easy. There’s 5 simple things we can do to achieve the skin we want, and the look we want. And if we do these 5 things then we’ll also achieve great overall health and feel great as well as achieving serious skin health.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Exercise. There’s no doubt that exercise has an impact on just about every aspect of our life, and health, including our skin. Exercise, for example, increases our ability to circulate the blood around our body, and as the skin, like other organs, requires a good blood supply, improved circulation will improve your skin health. Serious skin care must involve a minimum amount of exercise.
2. Improve your diet. Cut down on the Pizzas and burgers, increase your intake of high quality fresh fruit and vegetables. Increase your intake of good vitamins and minerals and antioxidants and your skin will thank you for it.
3. Use high quality organic health supplements to supplement those vitamins and minerals that we should be getting in our diet, but aren’t. Because even the best diet will have it’s deficiencies, for a number of reasons, and we need to use high quality organic supplements to correct this.
4. Avoid well known brand name skin care products. Serious skin care cannot be found in a brand name moisturizer. Brand name products contain ingredients that are at best suspect and at worst actively damaging to our health and skin. And the bottom line is that mainstream skin care products don’t work anyway, so even ignoring the health risks, you’re wasting your money using the skincare products on the shelves of your local store.
5. Use a quality organic skin care range that offers tested ingredients proven not only to be safe to your overall health but also to work. And the best ones are backed up with money back guarantees so you can try the products risk free until you’re convinced that they are working for you. Try getting a money back guarantee like that from your mainstream skincare product manufacturers.
Serious skin care requires a serious, thought out approach to overall health, not just skin health, because the two go together. If you’re serious about your skin care you need to make an effort. Anything less and it just won’t work. But if you do it will shine through in far more than just your skin health. It will show in your whole life.
Because your skin is just another organ in your body. It’s a visible organ, not an invisible one. Because people see your skin they see when your skin us unhealthy, because it looks unhealthy. But if you get healthy generally then your skin gets healthy, and looks it.
So make sure you get serious and practice some serious skin care practices. Eat well, stay moving and stay healthy and everyone will know, from how your skin looks.
Where do you get these great skin care products? Not from the mainstream anti aging and skin care companies, in fact the best ones come from a company you’ve probably never heard of.