Aging of skin is one of the symptoms that show a person is getting old.
Aging (ageing) signs are laxity (sagging), rhytids (wrinkles), and photoaging, which includes erythema (redness), dyspigmentation (brown discolorations), solar elastosis (yellowing), keratoses (abnormal growths), and poor texture.
The most common ailment of human skin is aging.
It gave rise to a great demand of wrinkle-free products, however many of the anti-aging products and treatments have not been proven to give lasting or major positive effects.
As a mater of fact, everyone has to face this time of age someday. But, with our few efforts we can still try to look young and smart 🙂
Home remedies for anti-aging
The oldest remedy to reducing wrinkles on the face is to drink plenty of water. It makes a difference and it shows.
Buy castor oil and apply this on your skin, to soften your skin and remove wrinkles.
Fade Age Spots
Apply a few drops of lemon juice on your face once or twice a day can face age spots and freckles. You can also mix lemon juice with yogurt and apply the mask on your face. Yogurt contains lactic acids which help in exfoliating your skin.
Rub the core of pineapple on your face for a few minutes and leave for 15 minutes. This remedy helps remove fine lines.
Remove Puffy Eyes and Wrinkles under Eyes
- Apply bee’s honey on the skin all the way from the bone under your eye to your temple. Let it dry and then rinse off.
- Put metal spoons in the freezer from 10 minutes. Cover your closed eyes with the spoons for 10-15 minutes.
Light Circles under Eyes
- Put slices of raw potato or cucumber over your eyelids for about 15 minutes. You can also wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and apply to eyelids. Potato contains an enzyme that is used as a skin lightener in many skin care products.
- Place cool, used tea bags over eyelids. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Gently massage the skin with pure castor oil in the upward direction. Massaging improves blood circulation which results in tightening of muscles and tissues. It also gives the skin firmness and prevents wrinkles.
- Mix green pineapple juice and apple juice. Apply the mixture on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. This mask can be used every day. It helps remove wrinkles and heal cracked skin.
- Mash 1/4 banana or 1/2 avocado until it becomes creamy. Spread the cream all over your face. Leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with warm water. Banana is a wonderful anti-wrinkle ingredient while avocado is a natural rich moisturizer.
- Scrub your face with sugar. Sugar contains glycolic acid which is used in facial peels to treat and prevent wrinkles.