Do you have a secret fantasy or fetish or paraphilias? If so, chances are, you might be a little hesitant to open up about it. For a long time, if you preferred anything outside of traditional “vanilla” sex, you certainly didn’t talk about it out loud. Even sex toys weren’t openly used. But now, in the age of online access to anything and everything you could wish for, any stigma that once existed has been virtually eradicated, and it’s time to explore the worlds of kink – and sex toys are the perfect place to start.
Paraphilias are sexual interests in objects, situations, or individuals that are atypical.
The American Psychiatric Association, in its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, Fifth Edition, draws a distinction between paraphilias (which it describes as atypical sexual interests) and paraphilic disorders (which additionally require the experience of distress or impairment in functioning).
There are all kinds of sex toys you can use to express your kinks – and they don’t even have to be kink-centric. For example, if you’ve got a pegging fantasy, just look through the dildos section when you go to buy sex toys. Any dildos, dongs, or strap-ons can easily do the trick; a top quality adult sex toys shop will have a wide variety to choose from. If you’re looking for some extra stimulation, check out some dildos that double as vibrators. Just pick one that fits your needs, pick up some personal lubricants to keep things hot and wet, and you’ll be ready to go. Another common, and related, kink involves bondage, or BDSM. This fetish can include anything from simple domination play to whips, chains, and a wide variety of other sex toys. Although bondage fantasies can be acted out without any accessories, domination-oriented sex toys are some of the most common and widely used on the market. Instead of just spanking, try a leather whip or riding crop. Top quality adult sex toys shops and websites offer extensive selections of other toys like restraints (in everything from hot leather to sexy animal-print styles), masks, and bodysuits to fulfill all of your fantasies. And if you’re new to kinks and sex toys and you’re hesitant to jump in headfirst, there are plenty of beginner-style versions that will keep you feeling comfortable while opening sexual doors that you never knew existed.
In his 2009 book, Anil Aggrawal compiled a list of 547 terms describing paraphilic sexual interests, kinds of psychosexual disorder. He cautioned, however, that “not all these paraphilias have necessarily been seen in clinical setups. This may not be because they do not exist, but because they are so innocuous they are never brought to the notice of clinicians or dismissed by them. Like allergies, sexual arousal may occur from anything under the sun, including the sun.
List of Paraphilias Activities/Behaviors
Remember most of them are sexual disorders while very few of them are sexual fetishes which couples enjoy to kill intercourse boredom. It is given to inform the readers that if you find someone showing inclinations towards any of these fetishes (paraphilias) you should start maintaining distance from such person. It is alert for man and woman.
- Abasiophilia: People with impaired mobility
- Acrotomophilia; People with amputations
- Agalmatophilia: Statues, mannequins and immobility
- Algolagnia: Pain, particularly involving an erogenous zone; differs from masochism as there is a biologically different interpretation of the sensation rather than a subjective interpretation
- Andromimetophilia: Trans men
- Anililagnia: Attraction by young men to older women
- Anthropophagolagnia: Raping and then cannibalizing another person.
- Anthropophagy: Ingesting human flesh
- Apotemnophilia: Being an amputee or amputee attracted
- Asphyxiophilia: Being asphyxiated or strangled
- Attraction to disability: People with one or more physical disabilities.
- Autagonistophilia: Being on stage or on camera
- Autassassinophilia: Being in life-threatening situations
- Autoandrophilia: A biological female imagining herself as a male
- Autoerotic asphyxiation: Self-induced asphyxiation, sometimes to the point of near unconsciousness
- Autogynephilia: A biological male imagining himself as a female
- Auto-haemofetishism: Bleeding oneself (does not involve ingestion of blood). Type of autovampirism.
- Autonepiophilia: The image of one’s self in the form of an infant.
- Autopedophilia: The image of one’s self in the form of a child.
- Autoplushophilia The image of one’s self in the form of a plush or anthropomorphized animal.
- Autovampirism: The image of one’s self in the form of a vampire. Involves ingesting or seeing one’s own blood.
- Autozoophilia: The image of one’s self in the form of an animal or anthropomorphized animal.
- Biastophilia: Raping a person.
- Chremastistophilia: Being robbed or held up
- Chronophilia: Partners of a widely differing chronological age
- Coprophilia: Feces; also known as scat, scatophilia or fecophilia
- Dacryphilia fetishism: Tears or crying
- Diaper fetishism: Diapers; considerable overlap with paraphilic infantilism
- Dendrophilia: Trees
- Emetophilia: Vomit
- Eproctophilia: Flatulence
- Erotic asphyxiation: Asphyxia of oneself or others
- Erotophonophilia: Murder, often of strangers (also known as dacnolagnomania)
- Exhibitionism: Exposing one’s genitals to unsuspecting and nonconsenting others
- Feederism: Eating, feeding, and weight gain
- Formicophilia: Being crawled on by bugs
- Forniphilia: Turning a human being into a piece of furniture
- Frotteurism: Rubbing against a non-consenting person
- Gerontophilia: Elderly people
- Gynandromorphophilia: Transsexual or transgender women
- Gynemimetophilia: Transsexual or transgender women
- Hematolagnia: Drinking or looking at blood
- Heterophilia: Idealization of heterosexuality and/or people who are “straight-acting,” especially by non-heterosexual people.
- Homeovestism: Wearing clothing emblematic of one’s own sex
- Hoplophilia: Firearms, guns
- Hybristophilia: Criminals, particularly for cruel or outrageous crimes
- Infantophilia: Pedophilia with a focus on children five years old or younger, a recently suggested term that is not in general use
- Kleptophilia: Stealing; also known as kleptolagnia
- Klismaphilia: Enemas, either giving or having
- Lactophilia: Breast milk
- Liquidophilia: Immersing genitals in liquids
- Macrophilia: Giants, giantesses.
- Maschalagnia: Armpits
- Masochism: Suffering; being beaten, bound or otherwise humiliated
- Mechanophilia: Cars or other machines; also “mechaphilia.”
- Melolagnia: Music
- Menophilia: Menstruation
- Metrophilia: Poetry
- Microphilia: Tiny beings.
- Morphophilia: Particular body shapes or sizes
Extended list of paraphilias (sexual fetishes/disorders)
Mysophilia: Dirtiness, soiled or decaying things
Narratophilia: Obscene words
Objectophilia: Specific inanimate objects
Oculolinctus: Licking the eyeballs
Oculophilia: Eyes and activities directly relating to and/or involving the eyes. Voyeurism does not meet classification for this term.
Paraphilic infantilism: Dressing or being treated like a baby, also known as autonepiophilia or “adult baby syndrome”; considerable overlap with diaper fetishism
Partialism: Specific, non-genital body parts
Pedophilia: Prepubescent children, also spelled paedophilia; often confused with hebephilia, ephebophilia, and pederasty
Peodeiktophilia: Exposing one’s penis
Pedovestism: Dressing like a child
Pictophilia: Pornography or erotic art, particularly pictures
Piquerism: Piercing the flesh of another person, most commonly by stabbing or cutting the body with sharp objects
Plushophilia: Stuffed toy animals (Plushies).
Raptophilia: Committing rape, possibly consensual rape fantasy
Sadism: Inflicting pain on others
Salirophilia: Soiling or dirtying others
Sexual fetishism: Nonliving objects
Somnophilia: Sleeping or unconscious people
Sthenolagnia: Muscles and displays of strength
Stigmatophilia: Body piercings and tattoos
Symphorophilia: Witnessing or staging disasters such as car accidents
Telephone scatologia: Obscene phone calls, particularly to strangers; also known as telephonicophilia and scatophilia
Teratophilia: Deformed or monstrous people
Toucherism: Touching an unsuspecting, non-consenting person with the hand
Transvestic fetishism: Wearing clothes associated with the opposite sex; also known as transvestism
Transvestophilia: A transvestite sexual partner
Troilism: Cuckoldism, watching one’s partner have sex with someone else, possibly without the third party’s knowledge
Urolagnia: Urination, particularly in public, on others, and/or being urinated on. Also referres as water sports.
Vorarephilia: The idea of one person or creature eating or being eaten by another; usually swallowed whole, in one piece
Voyeurism: Watching others while naked or having sex, generally without their knowledge; also known as scopophilia or scoptophilia
Zoosadism: Inflicting pain on or seeing animals in pain
Remember only permissible unpainful sexual acts should be performed that too with the content of your partner. If your partner likes it you can perform but BEWARE of UNSOCIAL sexual acts. DO NOT try them.
If you’re a little stumped as to where to begin with mild permissible sexual fetishes, not to worry – all you need is a sexual fetish kit. These sex toy starters are available for any kink and provide everything you’ll need to start exploring your fantasies in the bedroom. Like exploring your kinks solo? Fetish furniture and sex machines will keep the atmosphere hot, even when there’s no one else around. Penetration machines are the ultimate in solo sex toys, but don’t hesitate to use them with a partner as well. And sex-oriented furniture creates an exciting landscape for you to explore your sexual fantasies. So listen to your secret desires. Pick up a sex toy or two, and get ready to experience the best sex of your life.