You don’t always need to have penetrative sex in order to have a wild night of passion. Mutual masturbation is a great way to orgasm and ejaculate and does not have the risk of unwanted pregnancies or getting STDs. It is also easier and quicker when you are pressed for time or do not have the liberty of taking off your clothes.
Mutual masturbation is a great way to get all the sexual pleasures you need and want, try it out and get a new dimension to your sex life.
Mutual masturbation is not a very inspiring term, but the activity it describes can set your sex life aflame.
The term mutual masturbation can describe two different sex acts. Some people use it to describe masturbating alongside one another, while others use the term to mean stimulating your lover with your hands. Both of these activities are worth exploring for their unique thrills.
If you are bored with sex or just looking for something new to shake things up, try both forms of mutual masturbation! Let’s break both types down and discover why they are such pleasurable paths to mutual bliss.
What is Mutual Masturbation?
Mutual masturbation is essentially pleasuring each other at the same time by fondling with the other one’s genital area. The man can stimulate the vaginal region while the woman can give the man a handjob. Continue for as long as you want to as want.
Mutual Masturbation As Simultaneous Masturbation
For most of us, masturbation is an intensely private activity. The idea of masturbating in front of your lover probably feels scary, and that is precisely why it can be so hot. Anytime you get vulnerable with your lover you create an erotic charge that can spike your arousal and bring you closer.
An added bonus? Masturbating in front of your lover shows them exactly how you touch yourself to reach orgasm, and they can use that knowledge when it is their turn to stimulate you.
Methods to Extreme Mutual Simulation Pleasures
Here are a few steps to explore mutual masturbation:
- Masturbate alongside one another in the dark! With the lights out you won’t be so self conscious, freeing you to enjoy the charge of this new sex act. You’ll get to hear your lover’s breath and moans of pleasure. Don’t underestimate how hot this form of sex with the lights out might be!
- When you are ready, masturbate in full sight of one another. As you touch yourself, watch your lover intently, creating a circuit of arousal without ever touching one another. Agree ahead of time that you won’t lay a finger on one another. The desire will be there, and forbidden fruit tastes all the sweeter.
- For an added thrill, lock eyes and maintain eye contact while you orgasm. This is one of the most intimate moments you can share.
- You can also make mutual masturbation a power play game. As your lover masturbates, give them orders. Tell them what you want to see. Forbid them to climax until you give permission. This is a great exercise in erotic communication and it can be a lot of fun to be in control of your lover’s every stroke.
Mutual Masturbation As Hand Sex
Getting your lover off with just your hands is a thrilling, empowering and revolutionary act! This act is also called “handjobs” and “fingering” or even “erotic massage” but none of these terms come close to describing how amazing this experience can be.
Here’s the deal: your hands are one of the most dexterous, sensitive part of your body. When used to stimulate your lover, they can create sensations that you can’t create in any other way. For men, a handjob can prolong arousal and unlock male multiple orgasms.
For women, direct clitoral stimulation is the key to orgasms and is an essential way to get aroused before sex. So if you haven’t mastered the art of hand sex, now is the time to get started! Here’s how:
- Take turns! Hand sex is best when you focus on one person’s arousal at a time. One of you gets to relax and focus exclusively on getting highly aroused, while the other focuses all of their attention on creating maximum pleasure.
- Master the skills of hand sex. There are dozens of unique ways to use your hands to stimulate your lover’s most sensitive parts. Don’t settle for a simple stroke. When you are ready, check out our Foreplay Mastery Course and get all the tools you need to master this skill in the privacy of your own home, at your own pace.
- Expand Your Erotic Repertoire. Hand sex can be an amazing part of foreplay, but it can also be a sexual event on it’s own. If one of you isn’t in the mood for full on sex, explore mutual masturbation as a great alternative to intercourse. You’ll both end up saying “yes” way more often, which will allow your sex life to flourish over time.
Mutual Simulation Tools in Sex
- Ever tried a flavored lubricant? These are not just for those who have a hard time taking off. They provide pleasure to both the giver and the recipient. The variety on offer is just mind boggling. You get chocolate flavored ones and even the strawberry water based ones. Water based ones are the best for her because they do not carry risks of an infection afterwards. You can get the ones that heat on contact, especially for her. It will make her sensitive areas more receptive and that translates into less work for you!
- You can add to the fun of you pleasuring her with a vibrator also. You can use it on her, or just watch fascinated as she does it to herself. If you are using it, revv up the speed once in a while. It will drive her bonkers!
- Use a pump. It is not only meant to increase the size of your penis, it pushes the blood up your shaft. This makes your penis more sensitive to every touch and caress. Let her use it on you. It will be a great turn on for her also. Are you complaining?
- You can even try a butt plug. This is an extremely sensitive area, that has a horde of nerve endings in it. Stimulating this area will drive you nuts! Get her into the act for some out of this world fun!
Mutual masturbation add vigor to the sexual feelings of both partners. Don’t let the boredom stand in your way! Explore both versions of mutual masturbation, and your sexual horizons will be expanded.