The following 21 dating tips for women are based on research, informal interviews, and personal experience. Most of them are exclusive to women and not applicable for use by men, although they may benefit by reading them. The same is true of the ones for men; women may benefit by reading them as well. Brad Paul suggests some of the important tips that women should consider while on dating.
If you want to follow some other smart rules of dating then check out few rules below:
1. Dating Tip for Women #1: Games will never get you what you truly want. If you want a quality relationship, be a quality partner by being honest, sincere, and genuine. These women and men always end up with the best relationships. Those who have bought into Hollywood’s formula for getting what you want through tricks and schemes usually end up like the “actors” themselves: divorced and broken hearted.
2. Dating Tips for Women #2: Accept nothing less than advanced plans and full attentiveness. If he is not giving you enough advanced notice when he asks you for a date, or he has no plans when he picks you up, or he’s not attentive during your dates, move on! If he’s doing any of these things he has little interested in you. Don’t waste your time! You deserve more. If you don’t feel you deserve more than you should not be dating until you’ve taken the necessary actions to feel worthy.
3. Dating Tips for Women #3: Two week acid test. If you haven’t heard from him within two (2) weeks after your last date, move on! Don’t allow yourself to take it personally, even if you had a great time! Don’t waste your time trying to figure it out. Just get yourself back out there!
4. Dating Tips for Women #4: Proportional courtesy. Order food, drinks, and anything else in an amount equal to what he orders. Men really appreciate this. Many men believe that a woman’s behavior in these situations is a reflection of her character.
5. Dating Tips for Women #5: Demonstrate appreciation. Eat, drink, use, and wear what he buys for you. Men really appreciate this as well. Shopping for women’s things is very difficult for most men. When you soothe their shaky confidence in this area by using or wearing something they bought for you it’s truly a delightful event for most men.
6. Dating Tips for Women #6: All money matters. Show your appreciation for the money he spends on you regardless of the amount. You never know what his financial situation might be. You’ll have a better time and you’ll be viewed in a more positive light if you have no expectations as to how much a man SHOULD spend on you.
7. Dating Tips for Women #7: Giving merry-go-round. Reciprocate for things that the man has purchased for you by doing something special for him periodically. Even a dinner at home or a small gift “of interest to him” would be appreciated.
8. Dating Tips for Women #8: Ex talk contaminates dates. Do not talk about an ex boy friend, ex husband, or any former love interest of any kind ever! There may be an appropriate time in the future for such a conversation, but it serves no useful purpose during the early stages of dating.
9. Dating Tips for Women #9: Save your life story for your autobiography. Don’t tell him your whole life story right away. Prolong the mystery. In fact, always try to maintain some degree of anonymity in some area of your personality or life, as it naturally provokes more excitement. Mystery is a mental aphrodisiac!
10. Dating Tips for Women #10: Being yourself is your best act. Don’t try to impress your date with the people you know, places you’ve been, or your body measurements. Using these things to win man over will only attract those with superficial intentions. Win them over by showing them the qualities you have inside by simply being yourself.
11. Dating Tips for Women #11: Keep your eyes pretty. Do not check out other men. Even when done on the sly many men will pick it up. Loyalty is one of the most important qualities that men look for in a woman. If he sees you looking at other men, he will start to question your ability to be loyal.
12. Dating Tips for Women #12: Comments don’t justify. Do not comment on the good looks of another man OR woman regardless whether it is in-person, on a screen, or in a magazine. These comments don’t explain your gawking to a man. They just further complicate the issue of loyalty.
13. Dating Tips for Women #13: Trust your intuition. Do not continue to date a man if you know he’s not right for you. Don’t keep him around until you find someone better. That’s not fair to him or you. Don’t waste your time. Do what’s right. Have the courage to move on!
14. Dating Tips for Women #14: Always look your best. Try to look your best and wear what is appropriate regardless of the occasion or activity. Don’t get lazy, ever!
15. Dating Tips for Women #15: Keep his head turning to look at you! Find out what he likes you to wear. To learn about everything he likes, you’ll need to ask him for specific details. Men have strong visual needs. There is no getting around this fact. This doesn’t mean short shirts and a lot of makeup for all men. Some men love to see a woman in nice fitting jeans and a minimal amount of makeup, for example.
16. Dating Tips for Women #16: Show it if you feel it. Show your excitement to see him when he comes to pick you up if you sincerely feel that way. This will establish a heartwarming tradition that he’ll love.
17. Dating Tips for Women #17: The ultimate dating tip! Do not have sex with him on the first date. In fact, don’t have sex with him until YOU are ready. During the heat of the moment, men will say things to get sex that they believe are true at the time, but later when their head clears they often feel completely different. The most important secret that a woman needs to know is that when you have sex with a man on the first date it establishes doubt in a man’s mind about your ability to be faithful. It also does nothing to establish any respect.
If you resist him, he will respect you for it. The more you resist him the more he will respect you. If he is truly interested in you he will want you more and he will wait patiently until you are ready. If he doesn’t wait he was not very interested in you, therefore he’s not worth your time.
If you want to have the BEST lovemaking experience of your life, become best friends FIRST and then make love. I assure you, it is worth the wait!
18. Dating Tips for Women #18: Haste makes waste. Do not rush any aspect of the relationship building process. Resist the temptation to create instant closeness. No one likes to be pressured to feel a certain way. Allow the relationship to build naturally. If you rush it, you’ll get unnatural results. If you’re patient, it can become what you want.
19. Dating Tips for Women #19: Men are like lions. They don’t get too excited or aroused unless they have to chase after a lioness a bit. If the lioness is too tricky or runs too fast, however, the lion will just give up.
20. Dating Tips for Women #20: Trickery is a deception of self. Do not resort to any tricks or manipulation to get a man to commit to you. Pretending that another man is interested in you, faking a pregnancy, or actually getting yourself pregnant always leads to disaster. A relationship built on deception can never flourish.
21. Dating Tips for Women #21: Smartest moves you can make. No matter how truthful, safe, and healthy your partner/friend seems, make certain that you both get tested for sexually transmitted diseases (STD) BEFORE your first sexual encounter and that you are using an adequate birth control method. If you don’t have medical insurance to cover these expenses, most local health departments offer birth control counseling and STD testing for free or at a nominal fee. One bad choice in this area can instantly ruin your life forever!
Some of the Dating Rules that every women should know.
General Dating Rules
- Always look great, whatever your income. Gorgeous hair and some lipstick with rags will still turn his head. You have the advantage. You are the woman. Look your best as you could meet a potential Mr. Right anywhere at any time.
- Never reveal information you don’t have to. An enigmatic woman drives men wild.
- Keep dates brief, but your men interested. Less is always more.
- Try and stay in shape and involve some fitness regime at a gym. However much you hate it, your Mr. Right loves your body as much as your mind.
- Let your man pay. If he is interested, he is interested enough to ensure you eat well and get home safely in a cab.
- Ensure you receive flowers. If he doesn’t know what a florist is, dump him.
- Never ever sleep with a guy until he has fallen for you. Sex early in your dating game plan will ruin everything.
- Always keep a guy waiting and never turn up early. It is a lady’s perogative.
- Never be available when he wants you to be. Never be at the end of a phone when he calls and always let him leave a message or two first before replying.
- If he is available Tuesday, you are available Thursday.
- Weekend shopping trips with girlfriends are sacred and not available for dates.
- Keep your man standing on quicksand by shifting landmarks and goalposts constantly.
- Ensure you are a good kisser. Men will walk away if you cannot kiss. Practice on a mirror if you have to.
- Never ever talk about previous boyfriends, particularly their prowess in the bedroom. Your ex-boyfriends are your business only.
- Never assume anything about your date until you choose to know him better. You cannot always tell by looking.
- If any man shows the slightest signs of possessiveness or insecurity, run like the wind. Life is too short for boys.
- If his shoes or hygiene are a disgrace, dump him.
- Never talk too much about your father and how your date measures up in comparison.
- Never ever come across as too available or too desperate. He will run a mile. He is the one doing the chasing.
- If the guy in the corner is gorgeous, go get him and create the need in him for you. Never wait for men to come to you because you may watch him leave with someone else.
- You may well have all the bodily functions of a man, just try not to demonstrate them early on.
- If you want a child, don’t mention it on the first few dates.
- Never ever criticize his mother unless you want to remain single.
Online Dating Rules
- Always let them come to you, don’t chase them via email.
- Block anyone who annoys you instantly.
- Post the best and most vampish photo you can find.
- Don’t reply to instant messages with clever opening lines.
- Remain aloof and let yourself be chased.
- Always reply to emails at least 3 days after receipt.
- Never provide your real email or phone details.
- Always date safely and protect yourself at every turn.
- Make sure your login name is stunning and sexy, as well as enigmatic.
- Do not login for hours on end. Short, rapid visits are best.
- Do not assume the person you are talking to is destitute or sad.
- Never ever reply to emails on weekends. Wait until a weekday.
- Never state how good your sexual performance is in your profile.
- If you don’t want to date married men, spell it out in your profile.
- A man who doesn’t reply to your email within 3 days should be ignored.
- Make sure your humor levels come across in text.
- Do not chat to hundreds of men at once. The delay in replying is a dead giveaway and your Mr. Right will be off.
- Don’t even think about misrepresenting your size or description. They will find out.
- Come across as cool and sophisticated for best results
- Don’t admit that you fantasize him on bed