Skin problems often start with teenage males because they pretty much only have three things in life to think or worry about; school, acne and girls, maybe not in that order! This is the way it should be, but lots love to surf and play sports as well, exposing themselves to hot sun and windburn.
Most caring parents tell their kids to protect their skin with hats, shirts and skin block out creams, more often than not to no avail, as kids always know best? Can’t be bothered or forget because they are busy getting into the action.
Assuming you have been smart enough not to be naughty as a teenager and have not damaged you skin, there is every reason to believe with the use of some natural skin care for men products and common sense you can have great smooth skin all your life.
The notion of men having a skin care regime being feminine has just about died in the water and gone forever. Young men especially are embracing and realizing the real benefits of looking after their mental and physical health by natural means, including what they put on their skin.
There are now hundreds of natural products available that can help maintain and invigorate your skin. If you happen to be unfortunate enough to have dry skin which will likely get flaky and itchy occasionally look for natural skin care products that address these issues.
Unfortunately a lot of older men in their fifties, sixties and seventies just don’t get it, and think it’s only sissy young metro men who use men skin care products. They think their skin is too far-gone to worry about, and using creams won’t make any difference anyway! This is the problem with some of us older guys, we have done it the same way for so long we are reluctant to try new things and change our habits
Well it’s time some of you oldies get with the program and try some of the gooey stuff. It’s never too late to try some of these new innovative natural skin care for men products coming onto the market. They can be extremely comforting for people suffering from many skin issues you get as you age like dry itchy and scaly skin, old age warts, small white age spots and lack of elasticity
6 Steps To Clearer Skin
- Drink lots of purified water. Look, many of us with acne problems continue to drinks all of these sodas that have a lot of acid, colors, etc. Soda can really mess up the face. Leave all sodas and other drinks on the market alone and stick to only purified water. Try these waters – Poland Springs, Volvic, Penta (expensive), Smart Water, or Dasani. Water does wonders to the body!
- Drink lots of Green Tea (at least 1 to 2 times a day). Green Tea has many antioxidants that will help in decreasing your acne problems. Try purchasing the Celestial Seasonings Green Tea.
- Eliminate any and all fried foods or greasy foods from your diet. Yes, I know many dermatologists will disagree with this. What I have found is that when I stopped eating fried or greasy foods my face automatically started clearing and improving to the point where I was receiving compliments almost everyday. Fried food carries too much grease that can cause big pimples to form in your face. Also many fast food places use old grease over and over again. Old or reused grease is one big block in your way if youre trying to get clear skin. Not Good!
- Eat a lot of vegetables (raw organic baby spinach is wonderful) and fruits everyday. Yeah I know you heard this before, but some of you are still not doing it. Vegetables and fruits alone. Many vegetables and fruits have antioxidants and vitamins that can help in healing and clearing the skin.
- Use pure vitamin E oil (use the Natures Gate Brand) for your face. I am telling you, it will make your look good in about two to three months. Vitamin E oil has all the healing and antioxidant properties to help in clearing your skin. Apply to your face every night before going to bed.
- Eliminate all stress. I know for some, stress can result in many breakouts on the face. Some individuals are not good at dealing with stress. You know what, let the stress go!
Enjoy these steps and take your time. Give yourself 3 to 6 months to see actual improvements in your skin. For these steps to work properly, please add each step to your daily routine. Each step must be performed on a daily basis. Consult your local dermatologist if you have any worries.
Hopefully younger people reading this article will take on board the fact that you only get one real chance to look after your skin, by being careful not to over expose it to the sun without proper protection. At the other end of the scale older people should not have resistance to change and should be prepared to embrace a men skin care products regime.
Are you really worried about your skin and outlook?
Why people often show concern about skin care but ignore simple applicable tips.
Some Do-It-Yourself guides may cure overnight, others in two weeks, however following the tips shared below show noticeable benefits after 4 to 6 weeks.