It is but natural to have sexual attraction towards opposite sex. Sexual attraction is attraction on the basis of sexual desire or the quality of arousing such interest. Sexual attractiveness or sex appeal is an individual’s ability to attract the sexual or erotic interest of another person, and is a factor in sexual selection or mate choice.
The attraction can be to the physical or other qualities or traits of a person, or to such qualities in the context in which they appear.
The attraction may be to a person’s aesthetics or movements or to their voice or smell, besides other factors.
The attraction may be enhanced by a person’s adornments, clothing, perfume or style. It can also be influenced by individual genetic, psychological, or cultural factors, or to other, more amorphous qualities of the person. Sexual attraction is also a response to another person that depends on a combination of the person possessing the traits and also on the criteria of the person who is attracted.
The ability of a person’s physical and other qualities to create a sexual interest in others is the basis of the act he or she does to impress the opposite sex.
The act can be followed up with regular interaction and communication. Moreover, the relationship sustains if it is not fling or intercourse intention or one night stand but staying together with love and care.
A person’s physical appearance has a critical impact on their sexual attractiveness. This involves the impact one’s appearance has on the senses, especially in the beginning of a relationship:
- Visual perception (how the other looks and acts or moves, for example while dancing);
- Audition (how the other’s voice and movements sound);
- Olfaction (how the other smells, naturally or artificially; the wrong smell may be repellent).
Many people exhibit low or high levels of sexual fetishism, advances and are sexually stimulated by other stimuli not normally associated with sexual arousal. Identifying the trigger point is important to convince a woman.
Let us check out some ideas which can help you in scoring goals against woman of your choice!
- 1 How to convince girl for dating
- 1.1 Conquer the fear of approaching women
- 1.2 Once you’re in, don’t back down
- 1.3 Don’t show your cards too soon
- 1.4 Tease her, then get her number
- 1.5 Remember how important “inner game” is
- 1.6 Do you want a “Total 10”?
- 1.7 Decide if you want to play the field or not
- 1.8 Learn to set up an “open” relationship
- 1.9 Start off with a bang
- 1.10 Take your game to the next level
- 1.11 Recommended By Readers