Healthy and nutritional eating keeps body healthy and active. Healthy eating for men is the combination of nutritional and proper diet. If you think that by including more and more quantity of meat you can help you gain good health then it is not the fact. Excess of anything is always bad and similarly excess eating of meat can also harm your body.
Hence men ‘s tips for healthy eating include balanced eating.
Doctors recommend that daily consumption of not more than 52 grams meat. According to diet experts extra consumption of high protein diet might be harmful for kidney and may result in kidney problems and coronary artery disease.
During exercise body muscles burns carbohydrate called glycogen and for keeping body working properly it is essential to keep optimal level of carbohydrate in body. For this, men must eat a diet full of whole grains, potatoes, beans and any other food containing carbohydrates. Whole grains such as brown rice, millet and whole wheat breads are the source of carbohydrates. Men need to limit the consumption of white refined foods and eat food with required amount of carbohydrates.
· If you are body building then add protein in your diet. Protein assists in making muscle and blood. Lean meat, fish, lentils and low dairy product are good source of protein. Make sure you do not add extra amount of protein than required for your body as it may convert into fat.
· Add vegetables serving in your food.
· Try to go for bakes, steamed and roasted food.
· Add 2 to 3 servings of fruits every day in your food. You can eat it between meals or even with meals you can eat fruits.
· Have lighter lunch and then have heavier meal.
· Drink everyday 6 to 8 glass of water.
Good food is the energy source for your body. Your body works well if you are having food that is full of required nutrition like protein, minerals, carbohydrates and vitamins.