Whether you are trying to lose 5 pounds or more than 50, the same simple laws of physics determine whether or not you will lose weight and how fast your weight loss will occur.
Remembering these easy guidelines and put them into practice can lead to weight loss without the aid of any particular diet plans, books, or medications.
Our weight is strong-minded by the amount of energy that we take in as food and the amount of energy we use up in the behavior of our day.
Energy is measured in calories. If your weight remains constant, you are most likely taking in the same quantity of calories you burn each day.
Causes of Weight loss
1. Infection. Several infections can cause unforeseen weight loss, counting tuberculosis, fungal diseases, parasites and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
2. Aging-related appetite changes. Unexpected heaviness loss is more common in older adults, when distorted smell or taste, nausea, depression and medication are more likely to decrease appetite.
3. Medications. Some over-the-counter and prescription drugs may cause weight loss.
3. Cardiovascular and lung disease. Weight loss is a complication of advanced cardiovascular or lung diseases, such as congestive heart failure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Treatment of Weight loss
Obesity is a major international problem, and Americans are among the heaviest people in the world. The percentage of obese people in the United States has risen steadily .
Many people find that although they initially lose weight by dieting, they quickly regain the weight after the diet ends.
Because it so hard to keep weight off over time, it is important to have as much information and support as possible before starting a diet.
You are most likely to be successful in losing weight and keeping it off when you believe that your body weight can be controlled.
Home Remedies for Weight loss
1. Cabbage is a unenthusiastic calorie food that helps in on fire body fat. You can take cabbage as a salad or added to other food. Try to replace one meal with a cabbage meal.
2. Green tea is one of the well-liked home remedies for weight loss. Drink three cups of green tea to deal with the extra weight. It is an ultimate fat burner.
3. Eat two red tomatoes every morning in mealtime for a few months. This will help in restrict calorie intake.
4. Prepare a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon crushed black pepper, 3 teaspoon lime juice, and 1 teaspoon honey in 1 cup water. Drinking this mixture for 3-4 months to loss weight.
5. Drink a glass of lukewarm water miscellaneous with lime juice and some honey the first thing in the morning. This is also a familiar home remedy for weight loss to dissolve the excess fats.
6. Eating 10-12 fully grown curry leaves each morning for 3 to 4 months may help in weight loss for obese people.
7. Include fat burning foods in your diet plan. This will help in weight loss for those who want to lose weight naturally.
8. Minimize your carbohydrate intake. Avoid rice and potatoes. Wheat, barley and maize are ideal substitute for rice in people who has weight problems.
Also do not eat oily and fatty substance like clarify butter, butter and sweet potato.