Fresh air, sunshine, healthy food and water are the essential things that we need in order to live a healthy lifestyle. So I have list top 10 things to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
1. FRESH AIR – Oxygen, feeds, nourishes us. Make our lives count for the future and our blue-green Planet’s pure air. Walk gently, breathe in now, full, deep, strong, long. Breath in fully to get oxygen, nourish and cleanse. Exhale long and deep, let go of toxins, old emotions, and all being held onto. Let go. Let go… Fear slows the breath. Renew commitment to inhale deeply, exhale long. Hold. Do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again…
2. SUNSHINE – Plants take in sunlight and so do we. Get outdoors, take off glasses, don’t overdo it. Call it Yummy – when it’s Sunny – smile, play and dance in the light… Sunshine’s full spectrum of natural daylight stimulates our pineal and pituitary glands to rev up the metabolism, makes it churn and burn. Did someone convince us sunshine is dangerous? Even shady, full spectrum natural daylight helps us be healthy and vibrant; go – no glasses, outdoors.
3. WATER – Drink in the cleanest, most alive water you can find. (Would you take a bath in fruit juice, soda or beer? Yukk!) Carry your own bottle! Fill. Drink. Repeat. Would you take a bath in diet soda? Hope not. Cells love water; like a flooding stream, it carries the silt out to the sea. Get your own bottle! We’re 78% water. Wow. You’d think water needs to refresh itself at a cellular level pretty darn often. Get your own bottle. Cleanse, refresh.
4. MOVEMENT – Life is Movement / Movement is Life. Dance, sing, play, walk, run, skip, ride, hike, ski, sail… how many more can you think of? Being sedentary is like inertia. Hard to get going again, but once you do, don’t stop. Find a way to move: walk the dog, stretch, dance, play catch… It can be gentle and slow or it can be fast and quick. The body needs movement to circulate its life force, to get out the toxins, to assimilate.
5. PREDOMINANTLY VEGAN DIET – We do not have carnivore teeth. Our long intestinal loves fibrous plant food; be lean and nourished into good health with *vegan foods, grow younger. Our digestive system was made for high fiber fruits, vegetables and grains. Once we clean out the residue from old habits, our tastes change. To his great surprise, Dr. Max Gerson, while pursuing a cure for migraines in the 1950s, discovered that a mostly vegan diet cured cancer!
6. EAT AT LEAST 50% LIVING, RAW FOOD – Turn your yard into a garden -grow non-gmo seeds, buy organic, safely pick wild, sprout. Know where your food comes from – be a thriver, not just a survivor! First 7 days sprouted foods have more enzymes and life force than anything else. You’ll be amazed at how good eating them makes you feel! Living foods are different than raw foods. For instance lettuce is a mature raw food. Sprouted seeds are living. Eat ’em both for Life!
7. ORGANIC WHOLE FOODS – Clear your grocery list of all but Whole foods. How much is left? “No whites” is a good start; whole means NO processing. Get really radical, go “cold turkey”! Whole means just like it grew or is growing. Organic means no pesticides and living soil. Hunger disappears when we eat food w/real nutrient value. Every time food gets processed it loses something: vitamins, minerals, life force. If you want to get really radical go organic/natural- feel the difference!
8. LIMIT ANIMAL PROTEIN TO 7% MAX – The landmark book, China Study shows ALL, ALL Degenerative Conditions are either Eliminated or Reversed with a maximum of 7% animal foods in the diet. For 35 yr. China Study found elimination and reversal of every degenerative condition (including obesity) with a veggie diet max 7% animal food. The China Study concluded all degenerative conditions could either be eliminated or reversed with a maximum of 7% animal protein in the diet.
9. MODERATION – EAT SMALL QUANTITIES – We live in an age of “too much”. Learn to love being hungry and have less: 3 small meals/day, 5 hrs. between, 12 hrs. empty at night, body purrrrzzzzz… Let the body know we’re not in starvation: eat 3 moderate meals/day with 5 hrs. btwn.; 12 hrs. empty stomach at night; green shake for Breakfast. Mastering Leptin tells us there’s a chronic state of inflammation in the body when we overeat; eat small – rest between, to gradually shift this.
10. MORE GRATTITUDE / LESS ATTITUDE – These things initiate healing at the deepest levels of our being, and radiate forth into the world as our “radio signal”. Know our creative power. Emotions generate the energy surrounding and coming to us. Love yourself just as you are. Soon everything will melt away, but love. Get help to release old emotions conscious and otherwise. Trust yourself to find Love in all things, to be fully evolving towards Wholeness.