Diabetes is the disease caused by the imbalance in the body sugar levels. Both high and low sugar levels are hazardous to the body. It is very necessary to maintain the normal sugar levels in the body to stay away from the diabetes. Various harmful diseases like heart problems, atherosclerosis, blood pressure, obesity are either caused by diabetes or related to diabetes in some or other way.
Diabetes quick facts are as follows:
1. Diabetes is caused when body does not produce or properly use insulin. Insulin is a hormone needed to convert sugar into energy. Insulin is produced by the pancreas. When the sugar is not converted into the energy then it gets accumulated in the blood, thus causing diabetes and later on leading to various other health complications.
2. Diabetes is many times even noted to be hereditary problem. This means that if both the parents are having the diabetes then the offspring has double the chances of suffering with the diabetes.
3. Symptoms of diabetes are excessive thrist, increased fatigue, extreme hunger, frequent urination, blurred vision, and irritablity. Along with symptoms you may also face the tiredness and stressed out easily. Please visit the doctor if you are facing these problems regularly. If the diabetes is detected at the initial stage then it may help you to decrease the other health problems developed by it.
4. Diabetes is differentiated into 2 types. In Type 1 diabetes, the cells in pancreas that make insulin are destroyed leading to the lack of insuling production. This occurs due to the autoimmune reaction of the body. But is has been observed that this autoimmune action of the body is boosted by infections or exposure to food-borne chemicals.
5. In the Type 2 diabetes, more insulin is produced in the body, this overproduction exhaust the insuling producing cells thus making them die of early. Old age and obesity are found to cause type 2 diabetes.
6. There is another type of diabetes that is named as gestational diabetes. This diabetes is observed mainly in the pregnant women. Later on this diabetes proceeds to the formation of type 2 diabetes. There are also chances that the baby of gestational diabetes may have diabetes from birth.
7. Remember that diabetes is not restricted to any age because people still believe in the myth that diabetes is associated with old age. Diabetes has been observed in the people belonging to all age groups.
8. The normal range of bloods with the peple with diabetes are €”Blood sugar levels before meals must be between 70 to 130 and the blood sugar levels 1 to 2 hours after the start ofo meal must be less than 180.
9. One of the best things to stay away from the diabetes is to increase the physical activity and pay attention to your regular meals. Avoid the foods containing too much sugars, fats, and carbohydrates. This tip is also important for the diabetes patients as they must pay a lot of attention towards their daily diet to maintain the body sugar levels at the normal level.
10. Once you are suffering with the diabetes then please take the medicines strictly as per the doctor’s recommendations because it will help you to maintain the sugar levels at the normal level. You need to meet even the dietician to take his advice on how to manage the healthy diet in accordance with the body sugar levels.
Finally, I would like to conclude that diabetes is not a hazardous disease if you take a proper care. The only thing you need is adjust yourself with the diabetes then nothing is difficult.