Large, round and firm breasts are what many women desire to have. For many, full breasts symbolize beauty and enhance a woman’s femininity. While some women are naturally blessed with firm breasts, there are many who are extremely conscious about the small size of their breasts.
The breast is a mass of glandular, fatty and connective tissue. Breast tissue changes during puberty, during the menstrual cycle, during pregnancy and after menopause.
During puberty, the breasts respond to hormonal changes in the body and begin to develop. Estrogen and progesterone are the two hormones that play a key role in the development of breasts. Nutrition and genetics also play an important role in determining the size of a woman’s breasts.
The beauty industry is flooded with a variety of breast enlargement options ranging from creams, pills and hormonal injections to expensive surgical options. If you want to go the natural way, there are some natural remedies that can give you good results.
Though non-natural and artificial methods give quicker results in enlarging breasts, they have two major drawbacks; they are too expensive, have some side-affects and gives unnatural look to the boobs.
Natural methods can be effective but will take time, patience and consistency in your approach. However, natural remedies may not help women who have small breasts due to hereditary factors.
- 1 Home tips to self-maintain your Breasts round, large and beautiful
- 2 Herbal Home Remedies for Breast Care
- 3 430 Sex Positions [$4.99 only]
Home tips to self-maintain your Breasts round, large and beautiful
Here are the top 10 home remedies for breast enlargement.
1. Practice breast self massage as well as using the spa service. Touch your breasts gently and often using warmed oil, whilst in the shower or with your partner. The best choice in oil to use is Pomegranate Oil. If you cannot find a supplier for this, choose unrefined sesame oil.
2. Exercise regularly using movements that involve the shoulders and build torso and upper arm strength.
3. Wear comfortable, natural fibre (i.e. cotton) underwear. Bras that have under wires or those is strapless push the breast up and/or make red marks weaken supporting muscles and constrict lymph tissue and if worn regularly or for long periods will make the breasts sag and allow toxins to accumulate in your breast tissue.
4. Use underarm deodorant that is free of aluminium salts or other compounds. Aluminium is a heavy metal that can enter the blood and lymph systems through the skin and severely challenge the immune system.
5. Avoid hydrogenated fats like margarine and vegetable shortening. (Be aware that these products are in many store-bought crackers, cakes, and cookies – even health-store brands.) Use olive, peanut, sunflower, or sesame oils in cooking and butter or – better still – clarified butter (ghee) on bread.
6. Eat a vegetarian diet with little or no saturated or mono-saturated fats, refined sugars, dairy products, meats, and caffeine and HIGH in whole grains (i.e. brown rice, oats, barley) , green and orange vegetables (i.e. carrots, squashes, kale, broccoli, cabbage, etc).
7. Eat soy-based products, such as soy milk, tofu, and tempeh. Just a little regularly helps block the tendency for breast tissues to bond with extra estrogens that can cause disruptions in healthy functioning of breast tissue.
8. Choose to eat organically raised foods and use environmentally friendly cleaning products. Many synthetic chemicals (including what is found in fertilizers, pesticides. germicides) mimic hormones and cause physical and emotional havoc in body and mind.
9. Use supplements such as vitamins E, C, and B-complex as well as minerals. Eat mineral-rich sea vegetables or take mineral supplements particularly when your stress level is high.
10. Use hormone-free contraception. Avoid long-term use of the pill and synthetic hormone therapies when possible. A number of natural alternatives to hormone therapies are emerging on the market.
11. Expose your breasts to sun and moon light. Remember how good it feels to experience the sun, sea, and air on the rest of your body. Find topless beaches or in the privacy of your back yard! Women go topless in the parks of Copenhagen. Could this ever happen in Central Park?
12. Sleep in complete darkness. Your body gets deeper, more healing sleep in the dark of night.
13. Colour TVs, microwave ovens, and computer screens emit radiation that can damage tissue. How long are your breasts in front of our close to a computer or TV screen daily? Use shielded computer display terminals and try to keep a good distance between you and your TV. And, don’t stand right next to your microwave. (As regards cooking, you get more usable nutrition from using your oven or stove compared to a microwave.)
14. Enjoy nurturing yourself. It is not self-indulgent or kinky to massage your breasts and/or pamper yourself with a massage or your favourite spa treatment. It is a needed survival skill.
15. Have a good cry when you need one. Feelings of grief and loneliness, if unacknowledged and/or allowed to linger, are just as toxic as DDT.
16. Send positive messages to your breasts. One patient who was recovering from breast cancer says before she leaves for work daily, “Come on girls. You’re safe with me.” Banish the views that are breasts are time bombs. Stride out in confidence.
17. Adopt positive female role models. Have beautiful female images to look upon at home and at work.
18. Be complimentary to yourself about what you like about your body and compliment others as well. Overcome the cultural stereotypes that imprison us and our view of others. According to Ayurveda, each body type has its own, unique beauty. Seek that out in yourself and become it.
19. A noted spiritual teacher says that “Every atom vibrates with joy and is held together by love.” Love most of what you do in the day and see the humor in what you don’t. Put your heart into work and relationships.
20. Sensuality and sexuality are not opposed to or the enemy of spirituality. Celebrate the sensuality of your body!
Herbal Home Remedies for Breast Care
All the home therapies given here can help in firming the breasts and reduce pain as they play important role in tightening of muscles.
The solution for rounded breasts is right in your freezer: frozen vegetables! Just grab a bag (or two, if both breasts hurt) of frozen corn, peas, broccoli, or whatever you’ve got on hand, and place the bags on your breasts for 10-15 minutes at a time. Make sure to cover the bags with a paper towel or clean cloth, so that the bag doesn’t touch the skin directly. Also, you might want to label these bags as ice packs, so that you don’t mistakenly eat food that’s been thawed and refrozen. This method also help in sore breasts treatment, keeping them rounded is another bonus.
Rub-a-Dub in the Tub
Self-massage is great for small breasts. The easiest way to do it is in the shower or during a bath, when you can soap them up. Then, starting around the nipple, massage outward in a circular motion. You’ll help improve circulation and drainage in the breasts, this therapy is also helpful in reducing breast pain.
Castor Oil for firm breasts
Castor oil is a time-tested remedy for rounded and firm breasts. Saturate a clean cloth in castor oil and place it on the sore breast. Cover it with another clean, dry cloth and then place a heating pad on top of that. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes, more if you have time. Repeat for several days and you’ll soon be feeling much better!
Soy for Rounded Breasts
Eat more soy-based foods. In Asian cultures, women are often found with medium sized rounded breasts and they have fewer incidences of breast pain, and it’s thought that the soy-rich diet is the reason.
Magnesium for tight and round breasts
Magnesium helps in firming the breast muscles. It is also a pain killer for breasts pain.
If you suffer from premenstrual breast pain, make sure that you incorporate magnesium rich foods like bananas, beans, brown rice, oatmeal, and green leafy vegetables into your diet. If you up your magnesium intake particularly in the week or two before your period, you’ll have less soreness!
Watch the Salt for firm breasts
In the week or so leading up to your period, cut down on your salt intake as much as possible. Salty foods could be a source of rounded breasts because they cause bloating. As much as you might be tempted by premenstrual cravings, try to wait until your period starts to indulge in salty treats.
You can also use it as a natural pain killer for breast pain.
If your nipples are sore from breastfeeding, don’t wash them with soap; rinsing with water will do just fine. Soap will dry out the nipples, and interestingly enough, the nipples produce their own antiseptic oils, so you’re not slacking on cleanliness.
Another great tip for breastfeeding moms: after your baby finishes feeding, rub a little of your milk into the sore nipples. It contains natural antiseptic oils that will moisturize your skin. As a bonus, the scent it leaves behind will help your baby find your breast faster.
If neither of these suggestions seems to help, you can try some natural moisturizers like avocado oil or vitamin E. They’ll both help in tightening and relieving breasts.