In one of my other articles, I revealed that plugged hair follicles are one of the main conditions that start hair thinning and baldness. The other condition is insufficient blood circulation in the scalp.
When you don’t have enough blood circulating in your scalp, then your hair roots don’t get enough nutrients to support the life and strength of your hair in the follicle.
The hardest place to get good circulation is at the top of your scalp. It is the furthest point away from your heart. It is the area that is less stimulated. The sides of your head are stimulated as you sleep and move your head around the pillow. That is one reason why most people still have hair on the sides of their head while the top is completely bald.
Study in Index
How to Cure Hair Loss/Baldness
So what the ways you can increase blood circulation to the top of your head?
Here are two ways to do it.
* Use herbal remedies to increase body and scalp blood circulation
* Use hot and cold hydrotherapy
Use herbal remedies to increase body and scalp blood circulation.
Herbal Remedies to Treat Hair Loss/Baldness
There are several herbs that provide increase circulation to all parts of the body. Two good standby remedies are ginkgo biloba and cayenne pepper. Use ginkgo biloba as indicated on the label. Ginkgo increases the blood circulation in the brain and all parts of the head.
Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is an effective home remedy for hair loss and to boost hair growth.
Use Cayenne pepper. This Cayenne strengthens the heart giving it the ability to pump blood to the furthest reaches of the body.
Take coconut oil, olive oil or canola oil and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot.
There are two other herbal formulations that have recently come out to provide increase circulation to all parts of the body – vital cell and Arjuna.
Vital cell is a Chinese herbal combination that is available in the US. It is a powerful remedy that helps to re-establish small veins that have closed off. This creates more pathways for blood to go where it is needed and where it once went.
Arjuna is another herb that comes from another country – India. It is now readily available in the US. Arjuna is the latest herb to be exposed as good for preventing and reducing arthrosclerosis. By reducing narrowing of the arteries in the head, strokes can be avoided and a side benefit is the scalp get more blood.
Use Hot and Cold Hydrotherapy for Hair Loss Cure
I have talked about this natural way of bringing more blood into the scalp. It’s a technique I use every time I shower. At the end of your shower, run hot water over your head for 20 seconds, turn the hot water off and allow the cold water to run over your head for 20 seconds.
Do this hot-cold water technique three – four times and end with the cold water. This technique allow blood to move in and out of the lower layers of your scalp giving you a blood massage and providing more nutrients to your hair roots. As a side benefit, you are bringing in more blood to your brain giving you more brain power as long as use this technique.
Use herbs to improve you blood circulation to your scalp and use hot-cold water to blood massage your scalp. By doing this, you will find less hair loss and you may even start to see some hair growth.
Herbal Remedies for Baldness/Hair Loss
Following are some of the effective herbal remedies for baldness:
– One of the important herbal remedy for baldness is alfalfa. It helps in strengthening the roots of the hair. It not only stops hair fall but also grows the hair longer.
– Fenugreek seeds have been found beneficial in the eradication of dandruff which causes hair loss. It is an effective remedy to stop hair loss and prevent baldness.
– Another useful remedy for baldness is ash gourd. It helps to combat against dandruff and removes excessive dryness of the scalp so that it becomes moist enough for the proper growth of hair.
– Curry leaves also help in nourishing the hair at the roots. It also work on the pigments that give the hair its color, its use can prevent the premature graying of the hair.
– Massage your scalp with Bhringaraja oil which is available in Maha Bhringaraja and Nilibhringadi. Applying these oils on the scalp and hair an hour before a daily bath is very beneficial in treating baldness.