Cholera is an infection of the small intestine by some strains of the bacterium Vibrio cholerae. Symptoms may range from none, to mild, to severe. The classic symptom is large amounts of watery diarrhea that lasts a few days. Vomiting and muscle cramps may also occur. Diarrhea can be so severe that it leads within hours to severe dehydration and electrolyte imbalance. This may result in sunken eyes, cold skin, decreased skin elasticity, and wrinkling of the hands and feet. The dehydration may result in the skin turning bluish. Symptoms start two hours to five days after exposure.
Cholera is an acute fatal infectious disease of intestinal infection caused by unhygienic contaminated water or food and characterized by watery diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, dehydration, high fever, cramps, suppression of urine, rapid heart rate, dry skin, excessive thirst, weakness and can even cause death .
Though we cannot cure Cholera fully by this home remedies these helps to reduce Cholera effects.
Cholera: Impact of Ayurveda Remedies
1. Eating Onion regularly helps to prevent Cholera and also reduce Cholera effects.
2. Drinking Lemon juice helps to kill Cholera bacteria and reduce Cholera effects..
3. Eating Garlic helps to reduce Cholera effects.
4. Drinking Bitter gourd (Karela) juice also helps to reduce Cholera effects.
5. Cardamom (Elaichi), Tamarind (Imli), Mint leaves (Pudina), Black pepper (Kali mirch) all grinded together and slowly sucking this mixture reduce Cholera effects. Especially it reduces vomiting and watery diarrhoea.
6. Drinking sour Butter milk (Chach) reduces vomiting and diarrhoea during Cholera.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies Health Guides
What is Ayurvedic medicine, and what are other benefits of homemade Ayurvedic medicine? Learn that and more in this Ayurvedic home remedy guides given below.
Read some of the highly recommended health guides on Ayurvedic home remedies and share them with your friends and family. Implement them in real life and stay disease free.