Enuresis medically refers to a repeated inability to control urination.
Types of enuresis include: Nocturnal enuresis (bedwetting), Diurnal enuresis and Mixed enuresis.
Experts suggest that anxiety-causing events occurring in the lives of children ages 2 to 4 might lead to incontinence before the child achieves total bladder control. Anxiety experienced after age 4 might lead to wetting after the child has been dry for a period of 6 months or more. Such events include angry parents, unfamiliar social situations, and overwhelming family events such as the birth of a brother or sister.
Bed wetting is natural in children up to age 5 or 6. But it continues in some children even after this age. Some home made remedies are as below.
Many children overcome incontinence naturally (without treatment) as they grow older. The number of cases of incontinence goes down by 15 percent for each year after the age of 5.
Enuresis (Bed Wetting) - Ayurveda Remedies
1. Californian raisin (Monakka) can be given in the night before going to bed cures bed wetting problem.
2. Giving a spoon of Honey before sleeping helps in curing bed wetting problem.
3. Giving 2 Walnuts (Akhroat) with few Raisins (Kishmish) everyday helps to cure bed wetting problem.
4. Gooseberry (Amla) with Sugar candy (Mishri) or Gooseberry Morabba given everyday helps in curing bed wetting problem.
5. Black berry (Jamun) seeds powder given with hot water helps in curing bed wetting problem.
6. Dry dates (Chuhara) given in night with Milk also helps to overcome bed wetting problem.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies Health Guides
What is Ayurvedic medicine, and what are other benefits of homemade Ayurvedic medicine? Learn that and more in this Ayurvedic home remedy guides given below.
Read some of the highly recommended health guides on Ayurvedic home remedies and share them with your friends and family. Implement them in real life and stay disease free.