Bad body odour can be due to many reasons like uncleanness, Tight fitting cloths and shoes, stomach disorders, skin infections, consuming non vegetarian food etc.
The formation of body odors is mainly caused by skin glands excretions and bacterial activity. Between the different types of skin glands, the human body odor is primarily the result of the apocrine sweat glands, which secrete the majority of chemical compounds needed for the skin flora to metabolize it into odorant substances. This happens mostly in the axillary (armpit) region, although the gland can also be found in the areola, anogenital region, and around the navel.
The armpit regions seem more important than the genital region for body odor which may be related to bipedalism. The genital and armpit regions also contain springy hairs which help diffuse body odors.
It is advised to clean armpit hairs and apply clinical cream to avoid body odour.
Balanced Diet with lot of fruits, vegetables and drinking more water and taking bath twice a day, all these are necessary to control body odour. Body odor has a strong genetic basis, but it can be also strongly influenced by various diseases and psychological conditions.
Home remedies for Bad body Odour (Odor)
1. Applying the paste of Gram flour ( Besan ) mixed with Curd on the whole body before taking bath cleans and opens the pores which helps in removing bad body odour.
2. Bael leaves dried and powdered then mixed with Shikakai ( Soap nut ) can be used for taking bath in stead of soap helps to overcome bad body odour.
Do not Indulge in Partner Pleasing Sweat Fetish
3. Betel ( Pan ) leaves grinded with equal quantity of Gooseberry ( Amla ) and this paste applied on the body before taking bath cures bad body odour.
4. Tamarind ( Imli ) leaves grinded with Banana tree root and applied on the body before taking bath also helps to overcome bad body odour.
5. Drinking Carrot ( Gajar ) juice everyday helps to overcome bad body odour problem.
Armpits should be cleaned
6. After eating onion, garlic, chewing Aniseeds ( Sauf ) or Dhania or even Mint leaves ( Pudina ) helps to overcome bad odour.
7. After eating Radish ( Muli ) eat Jaggery ( Gur ) and Aniseeds ( Sauf ) to avoid bad odour.
8. Inhaling or smelling Basil ( Tulsi ) juice helps to overcome bad odour from nose.
Bath After Sometime of Workouts
Ayurvedic Home Remedies Health Guides
What is Ayurvedic medicine, and what are other benefits of homemade Ayurvedic medicine? Learn that and more in this Ayurvedic home remedy guides given below.
Read some of the highly recommended health guides on Ayurvedic home remedies and share them with your friends and family. Implement them in real life and stay disease free.