Low body fat in a human body is frequently linked with increased health benefits and appealing physical features in both sexes. The human body consists of several lean tissues such as muscle, bone, and organs that are metabolically active and adipose tissues such as fats that are less active. As per medical scientific tests, the healthiest percentage of fat for males is five pct, whereas for females it is twelve percent. Nonetheless statistics show that on average males have fifteen to eighteen percent fat and women have twenty two to 25 percent.
Low body fat does not determine whether or not a person is overweight or skinny. A pro bodybuilder may be overweight in respect to his height, but his body has exceptionally little fat and the majority of the extra weight is in lean muscles. On the other hand, other professional athletes such as marathon runners are usually underweight and thus have exceptionally little percentage of fat.
In both the cases, the body fat is more or less the same, nevertheless one is overweight and the other is skinny, which proves that body fat does not decide the obesity or leanness of an person. While inherited factors do affect the makeup of fat in an individual, it is frequently a mixture of inherited factors and chosen lifestyle. After the age of sixteen body fat composition changes are commonly due to changes in fat cell size and not owing to the amount of fat cells.
What are important benefits of low fat levels? The most prominent health advantage resulting from a low fat percent is probably the lower risk of heart troubles that may begin due to clogged arteries or veins. A number of persons might enjoy good health even after having a high body fat percentage, but when it comes to the general population, information clearly reveal that most of the population suffering from heart troubles have a higher percentage of body fat. Reports have revealed that people with additional fat around their tummy are more likely to suffer from Type 2 Diabetes than those with lesser fat around the waist.
Low Body Fat for Men!
Men around the world are just as self conscious about their body image as women. However, keeping low body fat is not just for looks, it is also important for health.
Low body fat also reduces the danger of an assortment of types of cancers such as uterine cancer, cancer of the gallbladder, cervical cancers, ovarian cancer, and colon cancer in females. In males, chances of colon cancer, prostate cancer, and cancers of the rectum are less. Even though this theory has been applicable in lots of cases, it is still being debated, as the actual causes of cancers have not yet been overwhelmingly deduced.
Low fat might avert many health ailments. Low fat is linked with a reduced risk of Sleep Apnea, which can produce shortness of breath and even lead to heart attacks in some cases. It also reduces the risk of developing Osteoarthritis, that is common among the elderly and affects the joints in knees, hips and lower back.
Why Men Need Low Body Fat?
Here are the 17 reasons why men need to keep low body fat:
1) As you age your metabolism slows down drastically. This ultimately causes your body to burn less fat.
2) Without exercising regularly, the average person will lose about a pound of muscle each year.
3) After the age of 30, the average person in America gains about one pound per year without exercise.
4) Two out of five people do not exercise at all.
5) Most people begin a weight loss program in order to look more appealing.
6) Other motivational factors are the many health benefits of proper nutrition and regular exercise.
7) Less excess body fat will help you reduce our risk of developing a disease such as diabetes.
8) Excess body fat is connected to heart disease and cancer.
9) Extra blood sugar stored in your liver and other vital organs, is turned into body fat after a long period of being unused.
10) Extra body fat is proven to cause erectile dysfunction.
11) Your heart has to work about 10 times harder to pump blood through the excess fat.
12) Your blood vessels will become very narrow and pump less blood.
13) Losing excess body fat as early as possible plays a vital role in maintaining good health.
14) The older you get, the harder it is for you to lose the excess weight.
15) 80% of all deaths caused by obesity are due to the individual’s lifestyle.
16) If you are highly overweight, your pancreas will produce unnecessary insulin.
17) An active lifestyle and well balanced diet is proven to fully stop diseases.
Must Have Supplements for Men
While you are busy keeping the body fat levels down, do not forget to eat the proper foods and keep important supplements in your body. Here are the 4 main supplements needed for full body health:
One particular study from the University of Wisconsin, has shown that men who take creatine are able to do heavier exercises. A few of these included squats, bench presses, dumbbell lifts, and even pull ups with weights. Studies in Australia have shown that creatine usage in men has been linked to better memory and higher intelligence scores. In order to get the maximum results, it is recommended to mix 5 milligrams of creatine with whey protein daily.
A high level of this mineral has been proven to help reduce the risk of getting prostate cancer by up to 50%. Men in the United States by far have some of the lowest boron levels in comparison to other countries. Just 3 milligrams daily of Boron will help fight cancer and improve concentration.
Today many men are not getting their daily allowance of 1,000 milligrams. A cup of regular milk has only about 300 milligrams of calcium. One study has found that men with high calcium levels weigh less than men with low levels of calcium. It is recommended you take 1,200 milligrams of calcium per day. Also stay far away from coral calcium. It has been shown to have many impurities which can adversely affect your health.
Chromium is mainly used to assist in muscle building. Today’s research has shown that chromium can help overweight people control their insulin levels. This makes it better to keep your levels of blood sugar in check. Overall, chromium can decrease your risk of developing diabetes when used properly.