These days, every other woman longs for an hourglass body shape, where a small waist tapers into a nice, big, rounded bum. Female celebrities like Beyonce, Demi Lovato, and Kim Kardashian have spread this trend of bigger and rounder backsides.
Your butt is made up of three muscles: the gluteus maximus, the gluteus medius, and the gluteus minimus. Targeting each of these muscles through exercise can help make your butt rounder and fuller.
Exercises like deadlifts are great for your hamstrings, butt, and lower back. However, you need to be careful to lift with the correct form or you risk seriously injuring yourself.
However, if you want to know how to get a rounder bigger bum that leaves everyone staring whenever you are exiting a place, then you should consider trying the following.
Buttocks exercises are being spoke about more and more due to the public’s fascination with a firm and full butt like hollywood celebrities who flaunt their asscheeks in style. Prior to starting any butt exercise regimen it is important to discover some facts about your butt. Understanding the facts will help you make an informed decision about the best exercises to achieve the bigger buttocks that you crave.
- 1 Make buttocks bigger and round
- 1.1 Back of your hip
- 1.2 Squats
- 1.3 Lunges
- 1.4 Martial arts
- 1.5 Bicycle hops
- 1.6 Protein
- 1.7 Massage
- 1.8 DO NOT MISS – Important Buttocks Exercises and Tips
Make buttocks bigger and round
Back of your hip
1. The back of your hip consists of the bulky gluteus muscles that form your bum. These gluteus muscles are connected to your hamstrings, which are three large muscles running down your leg at the back. These muscles work together to enable your legs to lift your weight and move you around. The stronger your gluteus muscles are, the higher they will sit on your back side. So, when going up stairs, make sure you go up two steps at a time and when walking, take larger steps.
2. If you want to tone up your butt muscles, then squats is among the best exercises since it will work the upper portion of your gluteus muscle. Keep your back straight when performing squats and make sure your lower body, from your hips to your knees, remains in a horizontal position. For support, you may use one hand to hold onto a chair or counter. Make sure you do not lean forward and tighten your abs and glutes.
3. Do lunges by alternating your legs, making sure that one of your feet lands in front and keep your body balanced when lowering yourself. Make sure your knee remains bent directly overly your ankle and you can prevent your back from getting over arched by tightening your abs.
4. If you have noticed that female martial artist have shapely big, round bums, you have noticed correctly. If you have been wondering how to get a rounder bigger bum, you can also start taking martial arts classes. In a martial arts class, you will spend hours kicking in different directions as a result of which all your muscles will be strengthened and your backside, in particular, will become round and shapely.
5. Go out for a ride by hopping onto your bicycle. The change of scenery will actually distract you from the fact that your gluteus and hamstring muscles will get a workout. If you happen to have a stationary bike at home, it will offer the same benefits and you can distract yourself by listening to music, reading a magazine or watching TV.
6. Increase your intake of protein and reduce your intake of saturated fats, starchy carbohydrates and sweets. All your muscles, including your glutes, need protein in order to become stronger.
7. To some extent, a really intense lymphatic massage may also contribute to reshaping your bum. You may also get rid of cellulite and water retention by using an algae wrap. Ultimately your butt will look awesome.
Now you figured out how to get a rounder bigger bum, keep in mind that your rear will not become big and round overnight. However, if you try the above, then surely over time your butt will bulk up and get shaped up, until one day you notice how your backside resembles that of Beyonce or Kim Kardashian. Likewise you should also make your buttcheeks smooth, soft and acne free using natural ingredients.