Disclaimer for Trainee
The Healthise.com™ makes every effort to provide the study programs, research opportunities, and other services and facilities indicated on this website in the manner described. With reasonable care and skill, it will provide students with the tuition in digital format and online learning support, as well as the other services and facilities described.
The Healthise.com™, on the other hand, shall be entitled to the following if it reasonably believes it is necessary (for example, to properly manage its resources and implement its policy of continuous improvement):
- Changing the timetable, update, number of lessons, and mode of delivery of study programs, as long as the changes are acceptable.
- To make reasonable changes to the content and syllabus of study programs (including in relation to latest developments).
- Suspending or terminating study programs (for example, because a key member of staff is unwell or leaves the Healthise.com™).
- Changes to the Healthise.com™’s statutes, ordinances, rules, policies, and procedures that the Healthise.com™ reasonably thinks necessary (for example, in light of changes in the regulations or the Healthise.com™’s legal requirements). If the modifications are significant, they will usually take effect at the start of the next session, and if they are fundamental to the program, they will usually take effect with the next cohort of trainees.
- If the Healthise.com™ reasonably believes it is necessary, it will not supply study programs or combine them with others (for example, because too few trainees apply to join the programme for it to be viable).
In the unlikely event that the Healthise.com™ discontinues, does not offer, or drastically alters a program of study before it begins:
- The Healthise.com™ will notify all relevant individuals as soon as feasible.
- An applicant may withdraw his or her application by notifying the Healthise.com™ in writing within a reasonable time of learning of the change.
- The Healthise.com™ will refund 40% of the tuition fees and deposits.
The Healthise.com™ will offer students with whatever learning support and other services and facilities it deems suitable, but it reserves the right to adjust what it provides from time to time (for example, the Healthise.com™ may consider it desirable to change the way it provides digital resources).
When an applicant accepts an offer to study at the Healthise.com™, the applicant and the Healthise.com™ enter into a contractual relationship. By entering into that contract, neither the trainee nor the Healthise.com™ intended for any of the contract’s terms to be enforceable by anybody who is not a party to it under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
This website may contain links to other third-party websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience and do not imply that the Healthise.com™ endorses the websites or the content on them. The Healthise.com™ assumes no liability for any loss or damage incurred as a result of accessing the connected websites or the information included on any of the linked websites’ pages.
While every effort is made to guarantee that downloadable content is virus-free, the Healthise.com™ cannot be held liable for any damages incurred as a result of virus infection.
Disclaimer for Institutional Studies Reader
All institutional studies and information provided within this website is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as equivalent to medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well-being or on any opinions expressed within this website. The information provided in Healthise.com™ is believed to be accurate based on the best judgment of the sources. However, you as the reader must be responsible for consulting with your own health professional on matters raised within. We, Healthise.com™ that provide any information, through sources, will not accept responsibility for the actions or consequential results of any action taken by any reader.
Legal Disclaimer on Medicines, Alternatives, Herbs and Advice: The content on Healthise.com™ website is not intended to replace conventional medical treatment. Any suggestions made and all herbs listed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, condition or symptom. Personal directions and use should be provided by a clinical herbalist or other qualified healthcare practitioner with a specific formula for you. All material contained herein is provided for general information purposes only and should not be considered medical advice or consultation. Contact a reputable healthcare practitioner if you are in need of medical care. Exercise self-empowerment by seeking a second opinion.