Glyconutrients are broken down into EIGHT simple sugars. These simple sugars are found in our diets. If you eat the correct fruits and vegetables you can avoid taking a glyconutrient supplement. However, you may find sticking to a diet that contains the correct types of fruits and vegetables to receive the proper amount of all EIGHT glyconutrients (sugars) may be difficult.
If this is the case (as it is for most people), please choose a high quality glyconutrient supplement. There is only one company that markets a patented glyconutrient supplement that contains all eight glyconutrients. You can find this product here.
KEYS FOOD(s) THAT CONTAIN GLYCONUTRIENTS:
1) Fucose is prevanlent in medicinal mushrooms, seaweeds (kelp and wakame) and beer yeast.
2) Galactose is very common in our diets. Dairy Products, Fruits (Apples, Apricots, Bananas, Blackberries, Cherries, Cranberries, Currants, Dates, Grapes, Kiwi, Mangos, Oranges, Nectarines, Peaches, Pears, Pineapples, Plums, Prunes, Raspberries, Rhubarb, Strawberries, Passionfruit, Echinacea, Boswellia, Fenugreek, Chestnuts, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Avocado, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Cucumber, Potatoes, Eggplant, Tomatoes, Leeks, Asparagus, Lettuce, Green Beans, Mushrooms (not buttons), Beetroot, Onions, Parsnips, Green Peas, Pumpkins, Spinach.
3) Glucose is also very common; but it is more concentrated in the following fruits and vegetables. Honey, Grapes, Bananas, Cherries, Strawberries, Mangoes, Aloe Vera Gel, Licorice Herb, Sarsaparilla, Hawthorn, Garlic, Kelp, and Echinacea.
4) Mannose is not easily found in food source. One of the main sources is Aloe Vera Gel. Other sources include Fenugreek, Black or Red Currants, Gooseberries, Green Beans, Cabbage, Eggplant, Tomatoes, Turnips, Shiitake Mushrooms, and Kelp.
5) N-acetylgalactosamine is NOT consumed in the average diet. It is found in Bovine and Shark cartilages and red algae
6) N-acetylglucosamine is most often found as Glucosamine Sulfate, a dietary supplement used to treat arthritis.
7) N-acetylneuraminic acid (sialic acid) is found in whey protein isolate or concentrate not the powder (the concentrate has a higher amount than the isolate).
8) Xylose is located in Guava, Pears, Blackberries, Loganberries, Raspberries, Aloe Vera Gel, Kelp, Echinacea, Boswellia, Psyllium, Broccoli, Spinach, Eggplant, Peas, Green Beans, Okra, Cabbage, and Corn.
As you can see from the description above it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to ingest the correct types of fruits and vegetables to provide your body with sufficient quantities of all EIGHT glyconutrients. Instead of buying separate supplements that contain only ONE of the eight essential glyconutrients, you can simply purchase a comprehensive glyconutrient product that contains all eight glyconutrients.
Currently, there is only one company in the world that manufactures a 100% pure patented glyconutrients product. Others sell glyconutrients; but none meet the rigourous standards of this patented product. You can view more information about this product at
Before you take any supplemnts, DO YOUR RESEARCH. Make sure you understand what you are taking and why you are taking it. Lastly, after you make the decision to take a specific supplement, please make sure you research the manufacturer thoroughly. Not all supplements are created equally.