THC or Marijuana Drug Test Detection
What are marijuana’s side effects!
Before knowing its side effects which is given at the end of this health guide, you must know whether your teenage son or daughter is involved in marijuana abuse or not.
Marijuana is an illicit substance taken most often by means of smoking. A cigarette rolled with marijuana is called a joint. A cigar rolled with marijuana is called a blunt. The drug can also be smoke through a pipe or a bong. Regardless of how marijuana is taken, it is harmful to the body, impairs judgment and its use is an incredible liability to companies.
What is THC?
Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC in its abbreviated form is the substance found in marijuana. As the active ingredient in cannabis, THC is what causes the pleasurable sensations those who take marijuana describe.
Signs of Marijuana Abuse
A person high on marijuana exhibits tell-tale symptoms including loud talking and laughter, sleepiness, irritated eyes, odor on breath and clothing, carrying drug paraphernalia, distorted sense of time intervals and forgetfulness.
Signs of Marijuana Addiction
Marijuana addicts are often focused on the drug at all times, when they will next be able to use, where they will use and where they will get their next fix from. Warning signs include dependence, uncontrollable urge to use the drug, mental fixation on the drug, and continued use of the drug despite physical, emotional, mental and social consequences associated with it.
Marijuana Drug Testing
Drug testing for marijuana is very beneficial to companies and parents alike. Not only is marijuana drug testing easy to perform, it is also laboratory accurate in most cases. Marijuana drug test kits are available in many different types including hair drug tests, urine drug tests, saliva drug tests and spray drug tests. Each of these marijuana tests have their own pros and cons, yet the most popular for marijuana drug testing in the home and the workplace is the urine drug test. Once a urine sample is collected, the dipstick, or other testing device is subjected to the sample and results can be read within minutes.
Keep communicating with your children.
Know about his friends.
Keep check on what are their interests.
It’s seen loneliness, low self-esteem, depression, stress and bad company have lead to marijuana abuse.
Employers benefit greatly from THC drug testing, as it helps to maintain a safe working environment for employees and keeps productivity up. Losses associated with drug use in the workplace include decreased productivity, absenteeism, workers compensation claims, insurance claims and onsite accidents. To prevent this, marijuana drug testing can keep jobsite drug abuse at bay and ensure employees are safe, healthy and working to the best of their ability.
Parents can also benefit from marijuana testing. Drug testing kits are simple to use and help worried families conclude whether or not their child is abusing drugs. Drug testing for marijuana can help keep drugs out of your home and out of the hands of your children. Marijuana testing can also be the first step in helping your teen overcome their drug addiction.
Side effects of Marijuana or Weed
- People who regularly smoke weeds have trouble remembering things.
- Drowsiness and anxiety are common side effects of smoking weed.
- People used to smoking weed also find it difficult to concentrate.
- Many people addicted to weed become paranoid.
- Red blood shot eyes are most common side effects of using weed.
- Decreased verbal skills and addictive behavioral patterns can also be noticed.
- Altered body temperature can be observed.
- Weed users often complain of persistent headaches and nausea.
- Decreased coordination, tremors and hallucinations can be associated with smoking weed.
- Weed consumption induces appetite. Due to this, the user ends up eating more and putting on weight.
- Decreased blood flow to the brain is one of the most adverse side effects of weed.
- Decreased lung capacity and/or bronchoconstriction can also be noticed when weed is used in some form or the other.
- Anxiety or panic disorder can be noticed among naïve users of this herb.
- Other side effects of weed consumption also include nystagmus, a rapid heart rate, and woolgathering.
- Users may also suffer from reduced muscle strength and have difficulty with mobility.
Adverse Effects of Marijuana or Weed
- Experiencing dry mouth is another symptom common among weed users.
- Users often appear to be confused and show poor cognitive skills.
- Abusers may also suffer from short-term memory impairment.
- Suicidal tendencies are noticed among people using weed for a long time.
- A person addicted to weed experiences alterations about time and space. He/she will also have different perceptions about colors and might suffer from depersonalization (a feeling of self-awareness) as well.
- Most weed users’ exhibit aggressive behavior.
- Sedation and altered libido are other common side effects of this plant.
- Side Effects Of Weed On The Reproductive System
- It has been found that men who regularly consume weed have reduced testicular size.
- Weed used during pregnancy can lead to exposure of the fetus.
- Men may also suffer from abnormal sperm morphology and motility if they use weed for a long time.
- Infertility, impotence, and gynecomastia are common side effects of weed in men who are addicted to weed.