Cancer, also known as a malignant tumor or malignant neoplasm, is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body. Not all tumors are cancerous; benign tumors do not spread to other parts of the body. Possible signs and symptoms include: a new lump, abnormal bleeding, a prolonged cough, unexplained weight loss, and a change in bowel movements among others. While these symptoms may indicate cancer, they may also occur due to other issues.
There are over 100 different known cancers that affect humans and some happen due to bad habits. Tobacco use is the cause of about 22% of cancer deaths. Another 10% is due to obesity, a poor diet, lack of physical activity, and consumption of alcohol.
Cancer is a fatal disease in which growth of abnormal cells are uncontrolled resulting in tumor, mass, slowly destroying surrounding tissues. Cancer can spread from its original sites to other parts of the body or blood stream. Normal Cancers are breast Cancer, brain Cancer, blood Cancer, lung Cancer, skin Cancer, thyroid Cancer, prostate Cancer, pancreatic Cancer, bladder Cancer, kidney Cancer, colo-rectal Cancer, mouth Cancer, bone Cancer etc.
Symptoms of Cancers are delayed healing of wounds, tumor or lumps unusual bleeding or discharge in ladies, indigestion and difficulty to swallow, sore throat ,constant fever ,chills, changes in the color of moles, weakness, loss of appetite and weight loss, constipation, diarrhoea, cough etc.
Avoid cosmetics which includes harmful chemicals which affects skin and cause skin Cancer.
Avoid smoking and tobacco consumption which may cause mouth Cancer or lung Cancer or throat cancer.
Although we cannot cure Cancer by our home remedies we can reduce its effect or we can prevent Cancer if followed regularly.
Ayurveda Remedies on Reducing Cancer
1. Chewing 3-5 Basil (Tulsi) leaves everyday morning helps to prevent all type of Cancers.
2. Drinking Wheat grass juice every day morning is a very helpful remedy which reduce Cancer effects and also prevents Cancer.
3. Drinking Bael juice or eating Bael pulp is beneficial in blood Cancer and bone Cancers.
4. Drinking own Urine everyday morning also helps to reduce Cancer effects.
5. Drinking Cauliflower (Phool gobi) juice in the morning helps to prevents and reduce Cancer effects.
6. Drinking Carrot juice twice a day empty stomach helps to reduce Cancer effects.
7. Carrot juice mixed with small quantity of Spinach (Palak) juice taken everyday helps to reduce Cancer effects.
8. Using Cabbage, Cauliflower, Lemon, Carrot, Sweet lime (Mosambi), Lentils (Sabut dals) regularly in meals prevents and reduce Cancer effects.
9. Drinking Durva (Dub ,a grass used to worship Lord Ganesha) juice with Honey regularly reduces Cancer effects.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies Health Guides
What is Ayurvedic medicine, and what are other benefits of homemade Ayurvedic medicine? Learn that and more in this Ayurvedic home remedy guides given below.
Read some of the highly recommended health guides on Ayurvedic home remedies and share them with your friends and family. Implement them in real life and stay disease free.
|Bed Wetting / Enuresis : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Burning Urine/Dysuria : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Burns : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Cancer : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Chickenpox: Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Cholera: Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Cholesterol : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Cold and Running Nose: Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Constipation : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Male Infertility: How to Increase Sperm Count Naturally (Home Remedies)|