Take Care of Your Body Internally and Externally. Why ?
Your opinions on beauty may not match that of society. That’s okay. True beauty is found not in just how you look on the outside but also on the inside. Most products on the market want to cover up who you are. Use these beauty tips to enhance the looks you were born with.
To ensure that your beauty is natural use products that comes from the earth. Ancient civilizations used the world around them as their color palette. Their beauty was enhanced with plant extracts and fruit juices. If it was good enough to go inside their body, it was also good enough to go on their body.
You can follow that same philosophy today. To stay young looking naturally requires a natural approach. Here are a few suggestions that might help.
1. Watch what you put into your mouth. Your body has a hard time digesting processed foods. Instead, keep your internal systems happy with fruits, vegetables and whole grains. In their natural form, these foods provide vitamins and minerals that are leeched out during processing. Use the proper fuel for long life. Drink water regularly to remove toxic fluids from body.
2. Try a natural beauty makeup. Mineral makeup has gotten rave reviews these past few years. The mineral composition is actually healthy for your skin because it comes from the earth. Some mineral manufacturers add other products like bismuth oxychloride that can cause skin irritations. Avoid fillers if you can. Mineral makeup provides blush, eye shadow, foundation and bronzers for the discerning woman.
3. Accentuate the positive. Some supposed experts would have you believe that you have to work on your weak spots to be complete. Your time would be better spent working to cultivate your natural talents and abilities. Your strengths can fill a much needed purpose in this world that will bring long lasting fulfillment to you.
4. Embrace who you are. We all have something we wish we could change about our bodies. That’s okay as long as you recognize the unique beauty you have inside of you. That realization and confidence will exude inner beauty and attract others to you.
5. Physical activity is important. The body was made to move. A strong body and a strong mind go hand in hand. There are many benefits to physical activity: good feeling endorphins, healthy body, low incidence of disease and increased concentration.
6. Use your faith to guide you. We all need something to believe in beyond ourselves. When things get tough, faith sees you through to a better day. Get in touch with that part of yourself on a daily basis to live a more joyful life.
7. Live life without apology. You are given this one life to work with so make the most of it. There is no fear in failure only new ways not to do something. In the process, you will learn new things about your character. Give this life your best and help others to do the same.
Beauty is a combination of outer confidence and inner strength. To find true beauty, look for natural ways to bring out the good traits you already possess.