Researchers have linked those with fat in their butt and thighs to a reduced risk for heart disease, diabetes and other ailments.
That’s no reason to gain weight — regardless of where it goes in your body. But it does shed some light on the benefits of having larger buttocks. And gives us more inspiration to keep toning our cores.
So if you want to grow your butt, you are going to have to mind your diet. The food you take plays the role of offering you the block build up that are necessary for making changes that you need in your body. You can easily include some food in your diet in order to better your body structure. Most of the people do not need to feed on a wide variety of food, but just adding protein in their diet.
The food that you eat and when you eat will determine the possible outcome that you will expect.
Foods for building bigger butt
Here is how to get a bigger buttocks fast with food, while still staying healthy.
Food to eat
The foods that are the major source of energy in the body are carbohydrates, while fats are the second energy source for your body. Nevertheless, fats are normally stored as fat cells in the body. On the other hand, protein plays the part of restoring the body’s muscles, but they are not used for providing energy.
In order to grow a bigger butt, you will need to eat some amount of carbohydrates and proteins, at least 30 minutes before you start working out. The carbohydrates should be at least a quarter of your daily consumption, while the protein should be between 10-30g. If you engage in tough physical activities, you will need to take more carbohydrates. That would be, not less than 0.8g of carbohydrate in every 1kg of body weight and for the protein quotient, around 0.3g per 1kg of overall body weight. This should be taken every day. The meal that you take should be served in 2-5oz of thin protein and about 2 or 3 servings of carbohydrates.
• For the Cabohydrates: You would most preferably take corn, sweet potatoes, brown rice, potatoes, wheat/brown bread, grapefruit or apples.
• Proteins would consist of low fat yogurt, skim milk, fish, beans, meat, egg whites, hemp protein, whey proteins, legumes, chicken, and generally any white meat.
• Unsaturated Fat this will comprise of nuts, sunflower oil, canola oil and oily fish
These foods will help to increase the fat and muscle build up, which will help make your butt get bigger, faster.
You will need to have about 3 heavy meals and slight snacks between them, in order to get better results.
• The Breakfast: You would serve some oatmeal, accompanied with fruits and egg white. You might also
serve whole grain pancakes with low sugar/fat topping, egg whites with a fruit. A low fat yogurt would also do, or a wheat breakfast burrito with some dried fruits. Grains, cereals or nuts would be a great choice.
• Snacks: Fruits, nuts, crackers with cheese, banana sandwich, yogurt, peanut butter, string cheese or trail mix are all good foods.
• Lunch: Vegetable Soup, meat with fruit salad, ensure it is white meat, or a salad sandwich is also a great choice. You might top up with cheese or a fruit.
• Dinner: You can eat whichever food you want, just try and balance, in accordance to lunch and breakfast. Follow the food categories provided and choose a meal that you will enjoy and stay looking great and your butt growing.
These food servings and portions will help you to increase your buttocks and still stay healthy, without necessarily increasing your overall body weight.