‘Beauty is skin deep’, so goes the good old saying. But, that does not rob the charm of enhancing your looks. So, hey there, beauty conscious, there’s just no harm in having some of the best beauty tips up your sleeves. For looking and feeling beautiful is a sign of health and happiness. And in an age where looking good spells confidence and success, it’s vital that you have the best beauty tips handy.
Pamper Your Body
The first secret to true beauty is a natural body glow. Try a refreshing exfoliate with a homemade mix of olive oil, sea salt or sugar. Dry brushing your body, preferably with a natural bristle brush before a bath. It helps to stimulate the glands.
A Little Thought for your Eyes, Hands and Feet
– Moisturise your hands and feet regularly. Don’t forget to file your nails and apply nail polish.
– Free your eyes of the tired look simply with a spoon. Keep it in the fridge and apply to the eyelids.
– Once you have ensured a healthy body, be in fashion with the best make-up tips.
Magic of Natural Make-Up
The secret of smart make-up is to keep it natural. But often unhygienic and wrong use of make-up causes harm. Here are the best beauty tips to avoid a make-up mess:
– Eye care: To ensure healthy eyes change your mascara every three months, eye shadows every six to twelve months and sharpen your eye pencil regularly.
– Mascara basics: To avoid mascara smudging, apply a thin layer to the top lashes only and then use an eyelash brush.
– Natural glow: A gel blush or cream gives a more natural look than a powder.
– Brow beauty: For a natural look, eyebrows must not look pencil thin. Use a definer for extra volume.
– Eyeliner tips: Use liquid liner instead of a pencil, to avoid smudging in the crease of the lid.
– Foundation fashion: While choosing a concealer or foundation, check the shade on the palm side of your wrist. It tells whether the shade would look natural on you.
Haute Hair Tips
A homemade hair pack is better than shampooing. Natural stuff like apple cider vinegar keeps shampoo toxins at bay.
The right hairdo makes the correct fashion statement. Always discuss your face shape with your hairdresser, to decide on a style
Do’s ‘N’ Don’ts
Common beauty blunders arise from ignorance. Here are the best beauty tips to be better informed:
– Avoid soap and switch to natural cleansers
– Wash your face often
– Use an eye cream regularly
– Drink lots of water
– Never forget a sunscreen
– Use natural beauty packs
Last but not the least; you just can’t glow unless its heart felt. So, the best beauty tips include doing something you enjoy whenever you can. Always take a break, chat with friends, forget your worries, set your mind free and just watch the wonders.