Weight gain is an increase in body weight. This can be either an increase in muscle mass, fat deposits, or excess fluids such as water. Weight gain without increased calorie rich food intake might be a symptom of a serious medical condition. Sometimes due to imbalance of thyroid hormones cause weight gain or weight loss.
Gaining weight has a method if enough weight is gained by way of increased body fat deposits, one may become overweight or fat, generally defined as having more body fat (adipose tissue) than is optimally healthy.
Weight gain has a latency period. The effect that eating has on weight gain can vary greatly depending on the following factors: energy (calorie) density of foods, exercise regimen, amount of water intake, amount of salt contained in the food, time of day eaten, age of individual, individual’s country of origin, individual’s overall stress level, and amount of water retention in ankles/feet. Typical latency periods vary from three days to two weeks after ingestion.
Having excess fat is a common condition, especially where food supplies are plentiful and lifestyles are sedentary.
Gaining weight should be done methodically or it can cause the following effects, dependent on the variable listed above, but are generally limited to:
- Increase in body fat percentage
- Increase in muscle mass
- Increase in body hydration levels
- Increase in breast size
Weight gain is a common side-effect of certain psychiatric medications. Pathological causes of weight gain may beCushing’s syndrome, hypothyroidism, insulinoma, craniopharyngioma.
Ayurvedic herbs has no side-effects and help people who can consume the natural foods when their physical body permits or has no pre-existing disease. However since there are multiple options in food items, often people find the fruits/herbs that suit their body.
Gain Weight : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies
Some people who are under weight can follow these home remedies to increase their weight.
1. Eating Cashew nut (Kaju) regularly or eating its sweet will increase weight but avoid its overeating.
2. Ripe Banana pulp meshed with Milk and Sugar or a Banana with Milk can be taken regularly which helps to increase weight.
3. Drinking Mango milk shake helps to increase weight.
4. Drinking Goat milk regularly also helps to increase weight.
5. Banana flower grinded and this juice taken with Milk also helps to increase weight.
6. Jo (Barley) without skin boiled with Milk and Sugar can be taken everyday helps to increase weight in very few days.
7. Eating Coconut everyday helps to increase weight.
8. Boil Dry Dates (Chuhara) in Milk and drinking this regularly helps to increase weight.
9. Eating Peas (Mutter ) in meals also helps to increase weight.
10. Eating Groundnut (Moong phali) regularly helps to increase weight.
11. Regular body Massage helps to increase weight for underweight people.
12. Eating Black gram (Urad) in any form helps to increase weight.
13. Dip few Californian raisin (Monakka) in water and eat them along with water before going to bed or Milk boiled with few Californian raisins, mixed with Honey can be taken for few days helps to increase weight.
14. Dip 10 Almonds (Badam) overnight and peel the skin in the morning, add some Butter and Sugar and eat this everyday which helps to increase weight.
15. Drinking Carrot juice regularly helps to increase weight.
16. Eat lot of ghee, milk products, sweets etc which helps to increase weight.
17. Mix boiled Rice with plain Curd in the night and keep it. Eat this in the morning in empty stomach for few days to increase weight which is also good for Eyes and migrane.
Amazing Benefits of Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Ayurvedic health treatment is the world’s oldest holistic healing system.
It was developed more than 12000 years ago in India.
It’s based on the simple belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit.
It believes in the principle of free treatment using herbs, roots and leaves of nature. You can also call it world’s first open source medical system.
Read some of the health guides on Ayurvedic home remedies and share them with your friends and family. Implement them in real life and stay disease free.
|How to Protect Skin with Simple Ayurvedic Tips|
|Tooth Ache (Dental Pain): Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Improve Appetite : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Ayurvedic Cure for Osteoarthritis|
|Prickly Heat (Miliaria) : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Ayurvedic Treatment for Piles Hemorrhoids|
|Itching : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Acidity and Heart Burn: Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Injury/Cuts : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|6 Truths about Ayurveda|