Diabetes is a group of metabolic diseases in which there are high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period. Diabetes is due to either the pancreas not producing enough insulin or the cells of the body not responding properly to the insulin produced.
Symptoms of Diabetes are too much thirst, too much hunger, frequent urination, skin problems, blurred vision, exhaustion, constipation, very slow healing of wounds, headache, itching, giddiness, sudden weight loss etc. Causes of diabetes are heredity, obesity, Mental tension, too much television watching, age, pregnancy, virus which obstructs insulin production, etc.
Diabetic patients should avoid sugar intake in any form. If they are too much urged to eat sweet then can take small quantity of Honey. Rice contains starch and to be avoided. Eat lot of green vegetables, sprouts, dry fruits. Drink lot of water in the morning. Sleep adequately, treat constipation etc.
Diabetes: Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies
1. Rotis made up of Ragi, Ragi soups, Ragi balls, Ragi in milk can be used. Ragi used in any form is beneficial in Diabetes.
2. Eating a cup of home made Curd helps to slow down the prgression of Diabetes. Bacterias contained in curd can bring about a delaying effect on the progress of Diabetes induced by high fructose administration.
3. Taking Bitter gourd (Karela) juice or Bitter gourd in any form helps to control Diabetes.
4. Black berries (Jamun) seeds powdered and taken regularly and also eating Black berries helps to control Diabetes.
5. Pieces of stem chopped from Red Kino tree (Honne) boiled in water, filtered and this decoction taken helps to control Diabetes.
6. Chewing few leaves of Sweet neem (Curry patta) everyday morning also helps to reduce Diabetes.
7. Eating a Indian gooseberry (Amla) everyday helps in reducing Diabetes.
8. Dip Fenugreek (Menthi) seeds overnight, eat them in the empty stomach in the morning or use fresh Fenugreek leaves in cooking which cures Diabetes.
9. Indian gooseberry (Amla) powder with Turmeric powder taken in the empty stomach also helps to reduce Diabetes.
10. Drinking Lemon water in the morning helps in reducing Diabetes.
11. Beal fruit taken in any form is also helpful in reducing Diabetes.
12. Salted Buttermilk (Chach) taken in the morning helps to reduce Diabetes.
13. Nut meg (Jay phal) powder with pure Ghee taken regularly helps to reduce Diabetes.
14. Orange skin dried in the shade and powdered. A spoon of this powder boiled in water and filtered, this decoction taken helps to reduce Diabetes.
15. Eating Tomato juice or raw Tomato regularly helps to reduce Diabetes.
16. Basil leaves (Tulsi) chewed in the morning helps in reducing Diabetes.
17. Sadabahar (Vinka rosia) is good to reduce the blood sugar level. Boil one glass of water. in half glass of water, Put 3 flowers of Sadabahar, leave for 5 minutes then drink the water by removing the flower. Then drink the other half glass of hot water. Continue for 7 days which is a good remedy for curing Diabetes.
Home Remedies for Diabetes Prevention
Ayurvedic Home Remedies Health Guides
What is Ayurvedic medicine, and what are more benefits of homemade Ayurvedic medicine? Learn that and more in this Ayurvedic home remedy guides given below.
Read some of the highly recommended health guides on Ayurvedic home remedies and share them with your friends and family. Implement them in real life and stay disease free.