Dizziness or Giddiness is an impairment in spatial perception and stability. Dizziness can refer to vertigo, presyncope, disequilibrium, or a non-specific feeling such as giddiness or foolishness.
One can induce dizziness by engaging in disorientating activities such as spinning.
Vertigo is the sensation of spinning or having one’s surroundings spin about them. Many people find vertigo very disturbing and often report associated nausea and vomiting. It represents about 25% of cases of occurrences of dizziness.
Disequilibrium is the sensation of being off balance, and is most often characterized by frequent falls in a specific direction. This condition is not often associated with nausea or vomiting.
Presyncope is lightheadedness, muscular weakness and feeling faint as opposed to a syncope, which is actually fainting.
Non-specific dizziness is often psychiatric in origin. It is a diagnosis of exclusion and can sometimes be brought about by hyperventilation.
Giddiness is a whirling sensation in which you feel like falling. Giddiness can be because of many reasons like weakness, anemia, head aches, fever, pitta, heat, gastric etc .The main solution is to solve the root problem .Here we have given some home remedies for instant relief.
Many conditions cause dizziness because multiple parts of the body are required for maintaining balance including the inner ear, eyes, muscles, skeleton, and the nervous system.
Common physiological causes of dizziness include:
- inadequate blood supply to the brain due to:
- a sudden fall in blood pressure
- heart problems or artery blockages
- loss or distortion of vision or visual cues
- disorders of the inner ear
- distortion of brain/nervous function by medications such as anticonvulsants and sedatives
result of side effect from prescription drugs, including proton-pump inhibitor drugs (PPIs) and Coumadin (warfarin) causing dizziness/fainting
Giddiness/Dizziness : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies
1. Drinking a cup of hot water with two spoons of Lemon juice gives instant relief from Giddiness.
2. Drinking water mixed with Lemon juice, Jaggery (Gur) or Sugar, Cardamom powder (Elaichi) gives instant relief from Giddiness.
3. Drinking Basil (Tulsi) juice mixed with Sugar helps to get relief from Giddiness problem.
4. Coriander (Dhania) seeds boiled in water with Sugar candy (Mishri), filtered and drinking this decoction gives instant relief from Giddiness.
5. Two spoons of Carrom leaves (Ajwain) juice taken everyday helps to overcome Giddiness problem.
6. Taking Pineapple pieces with Salt gives instant relief from Giddiness.
7. Eating Gooseberry (Amla) with Sugar or eating its Morabba also helps to control Giddiness.
Amazing Benefits of Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Ayurvedic health treatment is the world’s oldest holistic healing system.
It was developed more than 12000 years ago in India.
It’s based on the simple belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit.
It believes in the principle of free treatment using herbs, roots and leaves of nature. You can also call it world’s first open source medical system.
Read some of the health guides on Ayurvedic home remedies and share them with your friends and family. Implement them in real life and stay disease free.
|How to Protect Skin with Simple Ayurvedic Tips|
|Tooth Ache (Dental Pain): Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Improve Appetite : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Ayurvedic Cure for Osteoarthritis|
|Prickly Heat (Miliaria) : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Ayurvedic Treatment for Piles Hemorrhoids|
|Itching : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Acidity and Heart Burn: Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|Injury/Cuts : Ayurvedic Natural Home Remedies|
|6 Truths about Ayurveda|